who is going to win ocala on the 16th??

Started by derek330, August 31, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??

derek
7 (17.5%)
dave
13 (32.5%)
scott
4 (10%)
other (please explain)
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 37

LTR450ApK

MY MONEY STILL ON SCOTT AND IN THE BOOM BOOM CLASS LFG IS GOIN TO TAKE IT

Skully

Good Luck to all tomorrow night, due to a previous engagement, I can't make opening night :'(

But I WILL be in Jasper next weekend!!!!! ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Mark Potter

Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 08:34:00 AM
Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing.  (You got room for one more in this sport?)

UncleRico, I see your from Lakeland, I'm on the northside myself. Try and come out to Dade City and buzz the flattrack there sometime. You can run your knobbies and get a taste for things. I was there last night trying my newly acquired flat track tires. track was tore up a bit from the rains but it was still fun. I met a pro rider there named Jeff that says he is racing Ocala Saturday, seamed like a nice guy. There was just 2-3 quads last night...some times the mx'ers will come over and take some laps...it's very low key, Practice night is Thursdays. Look for me, can't miss me, fat bald guy on a z400. we'll take some laps and tell exaggerated riding stories ;)

Hoosier Daddy

There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday!     its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LTR450ApK

MAYBE WE NEED A PRO CLASS HAHA DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE QUAD FOR TIM WE NEED TO GET THAT THUG BACK OUT ON THE TRACK

UncleRico

Quote from: Skully on September 15, 2006, 10:39:08 AM
Good Luck to all tomorrow night, due to a previous engagement, I can't make opening night :'(

But I WILL be in Jasper next weekend!!!!! ;D

We'll keep our eye out for a guy dressed like a pirate.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Quote from: Mark Potter on September 15, 2006, 10:44:12 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 08:34:00 AM
Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing.  (You got room for one more in this sport?)

UncleRico, I see your from Lakeland, I'm on the northside myself. Try and come out to Dade City and buzz the flattrack there sometime. You can run your knobbies and get a taste for things. I was there last night trying my newly acquired flat track tires. track was tore up a bit from the rains but it was still fun. I met a pro rider there named Jeff that says he is racing Ocala Saturday, seamed like a nice guy. There was just 2-3 quads last night...some times the mx'ers will come over and take some laps...it's very low key, Practice night is Thursdays. Look for me, can't miss me, fat bald guy on a z400. we'll take some laps and tell exaggerated riding stories ;)


Thanks for the invite Mark. 
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Skully

Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 12:17:08 PM
We'll kep our eye out for a guy dressed like a pirate.


ARRRRRRRRRR..............
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

450R_Matt

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 10:56:56 AM
There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday!     its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!

Did I ever mention that I'm an ex pro-rider... :o ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

tat2mike

if im sponsored by billy boys feed and fertalizer am i a pro rider?   8) 
Formally tecatemike

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on September 15, 2006, 02:39:01 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 10:56:56 AM
There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday!     its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!

Did I ever mention that I'm an ex pro-rider... :o ;D
Your retarded is what you are. :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Quote from: LTR450ApK on September 15, 2006, 11:38:32 AM
MAYBE WE NEED A PRO CLASS HAHA DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE QUAD FOR TIM WE NEED TO GET THAT THUG BACK OUT ON THE TRACK
Thanks for thinking of me brother ! It wont be long now ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tat2mike

thanks quad lol  hey are you going to check out the racing if your bikes not ready?
Formally tecatemike

Hoosier Daddy

his bike hasnt been ready for 2 years!  Im going to guess he wont be racing this weekend.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tat2mike

ware i just tried callin you did you leave your phone in the car again
Formally tecatemike

LT-R450ApK

NO problem brotha you know if ya want you can ride my ol 4 poke  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: tat2mike on September 15, 2006, 05:53:27 PM
ware i just tried callin you did you leave your phone in the car again


actually... yeah..... im heading down to work on my dads bike, ill call ya in a few.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

well it is time for me to kick some royal a$$. I am going to show you b!tches a thing or to tonite
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 16, 2006, 08:37:34 AM
well it is time for me to kick some royal a$$. I am going to show you b!tches a thing or to tonite


[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630.  Get ready open class!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 16, 2006, 12:58:28 PM
I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630.  Get ready open class!
Sure pal , sure. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

nothing like showing up last min. be bad not to get there in time to race. lol maybe he will get there we need more tires
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 16, 2006, 12:58:28 PM
I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630.  Get ready open class!

it dont take that long to get to the track from your house "Mr. Hoosier Brew Daddy". it should take you 2 hours to get there.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

BrewsYourDaddy

Hoosier Daddy...BREW IS YOUR DADDY!


Brewmaster is gonna spank all you punks!


I'll see you at 6:30 ish.


"The Pro Has Spoken"

tat2mike

what a joke one of you guys better hand this guy his ass tonight
Formally tecatemike

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com