who is going to win ocala on the 16th??

Started by derek330, August 31, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??

derek
7 (17.5%)
dave
13 (32.5%)
scott
4 (10%)
other (please explain)
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Hoosier Daddy

#125
 
TESTY....TESTY... calm down before you bust a blood vessel.  :Yo
(me) :M      (you)  :'(


I know you were playing, as was I...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Man , fucxs yall ! O0  Bunch ah knobs.............................................................................. 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

Someone mentioned Rodney Gentry, if we got some old school three-wheeler riders getting back into it I'm gonna be really dissapointed I cant race there :(
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

   Bottom line is if all these people show (which we all know has yet to happen) we will have a busy night and the more the merrier. Brewmaster says he's bringing 4 pro's in his group. I think the most quads at Ocala ever was 36, just a few weeks before it closed for reconstruction.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

550superquad

Quote from: HillKiller on September 14, 2006, 11:05:01 AM
   Bottom line is if all these people show (which we all know has yet to happen) we will have a busy night and the more the merrier. Brewmaster says he's bringing 4 pro's in his group. I think the most quads at Ocala ever was 36, just a few weeks before it closed for reconstruction.
don't you mean 4 posers ::)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hoosier Daddy

I didnt know there was a money class.. IS THERE SOME SUPER SECRET SPY STUFF GOING ON HERE AGAIN!  >:(     :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

trx#9

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 14, 2006, 07:48:35 PM
I didnt know there was a money class.. IS THERE SOME SUPER SECRET SPY STUFF GOING ON HERE AGAIN!  >:(     :P
Oh, ya race for bananas!!! :-[
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik

Do you want to race for money? I know at least 5 others, and probably more, that will race in a money class with you. What's up?

UncleRico

How did I miss this thread?  :box.gif

This is some great reading. :box.gif


Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?

Who's got the most wins out of you guys?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 10:21:57 PM
How did I miss this thread?  :box.gif

This is some great reading. :box.gif


Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?

Who's got the most wins out of you guys?
Its a young Ware. And no , you dont want none ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth

im not sure about winning or trash talking but myself and my son will be there to bring home our trophies ;) see yall sat. night.

Scott270r

#137
Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 10:21:57 PM
How did I miss this thread?  :box.gif

This is some great reading. :box.gif


Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?

Who's got the most wins out of you guys?

Come on now Uncle Rico,

You can't really expect anyone to answer that loaded question, I guess we will find out Saturday who is the fastest, but I will say this, as of right now, I have never been beaten by anyone we race with...........period. I have won every time I have raced Ocala on my 330R. It is not possible to win all the time, and I know every dog has his day, but I guess some of the voting on this silly poll is what people want to happen, and not what will happen...LOL.

Dave get ready, I've got you in my crosshairs, and I am ready for you, ........see you Saturday!  ;)

If Rod Gentry is really coming, I look forward to introducing myself to him as well. I'm ready for him too.

Eric (TRX#9), I have spoken to you before, I really look forward to meeting you. You have some sweet bikes and I look forward to having a blast out there with ya bro!

Brewmaster, You have no chance of winning, get ready to pass out some free tires, you put your own feet in your mouth here............you'll know better next time though!! 8)

Best of Luck to my fellow Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG racers, lets clean up on Saturday!!....Get it Rags!!
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)

whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)

whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.

YOU GO GARY!!!! You finally made a funny!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

trx#9

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 14, 2006, 10:18:01 PM
Do you want to race for money? I know at least 5 others, and probably more, that will race in a money class with you. What's up?
I'd love to but I got nothing to ride, do to not enough room to bring my other quads. I'm racing the quads only, I might travel over there with the rest of the mx guys. If somebody want to loan me a ride I'll race and I'll win. ;D If ya really want to see how fast your ride can go!  ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

UncleRico

See the thing is, I don't know who Derek, Dave, or Scott are...(Which screen name is which).

But I see "Other" has the most votes, but I don't see his screen name on the list of members, so I can't send him a PM. I was gonna ask him to email me his autograph. 

Brewmaster told me that Hoosier Daddy is a quick finisher (and his wife says the same thing), but I was more interested to know about how he races.

Brewmaster said that he would win if he goes, but he's not sure if he wants to run with a bunch of amatuers due to the possible risk of injury. He makes his living racing the pro circuit and would hate for one of the "knob jockies" as he put it, to crash and take him out.


Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing.  (You got room for one more in this sport?)

I started to price some mods and upgrades, trying to  find out if they have a novice class too.

I'm selling my 4 stroke....now I have to decide if I want to get the two stroke or go back with the 4 stroke.

I'll be keepin my one good eye on you guys.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Scott270r

Uncle Rico,

Dave (Hillkiller)(Banshee), Derek (Derek330)(250R) and Scott (Scott270R...a.k.a...me) are the people in the Poll, Other is just anyone else, but I think you already knew that. ;)

Yes, By all means, come on down and race with us. The people that are here all talk smack, but we really are all friends and all love racing ATV's. The last 2 races in Valdosta we have all gotten up and had cookouts with each other. You will never race with a finer group of people, I promise you that. We all get bored and restless because a month is a long time to wait to race.

I didn't mean to scare brewmaster away, I never said I would hit him , I'll just smoke him around the track and he can try and catch up to my dust......The only time we could be close is when I am about to put him a lap down, but there again I promise to be clean but I make no promises about not blowing the stickers off his plastic when I pass him....LOL :o :o
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)

whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 09:26:34 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)

whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M

whos Stere?   
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Hey just so yall know, I talked to Brewmaster on the phone and he said he would be there.
he seemed like a nice enough guy.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 09:36:22 AM
Hey just so yall know, I talked to Brewmaster on the phone and he said he would be there.
he seemed like a nice enough guy.

Sweet, is he bringing the other Pro guys with him too? Its exciting to to know he is a real person and not some made up screen name.

Brew,

I will be by the score tower and you will see a Yellow and an Orange 250R come over and say what's up. And seriously, no one races dirty here so don't worry about that at all. Everyone we race with is super cool, you'll see.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 09:32:23 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 09:26:34 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a  Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)

whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M

whos Stere?   
550superquad you dunce. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Mark Potter

Quote
whatever.   What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.


Ok,...the bowl of dumba$$ comment is damn funny! ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com