who is going to win ocala on the 16th??

Started by derek330, August 31, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??

derek
7 (17.5%)
dave
13 (32.5%)
scott
4 (10%)
other (please explain)
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 12, 2006, 08:40:32 PM
Well i got to change my Vote,Sorry Scott!
But the Old School Big dogs are comming to town
Should be some good Racing!!

Old school big dogs? Who yall talking about?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

He is talking about my dad and I, when he said big dogs
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

keep dreaming.... what class are you racing for the series?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

They made a new class for Gary. The Buttercup class. :hotty2.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

yea scooter... what big dogs?? ?? :dunno.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

Hehe handlebars are about waist high on me, and those little ole 16s on the rear make for a fun time turning :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

billy, how does that tri z run? i think the z and banshee share a bolt pattern (hint-hint)  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik


HondaATC

#109
My Z? Its a toad, it doesnt have any motor work from the man yet, hopefully I can get a cylinder to him soon. I've got it all tall and long travel suspension for MX too, putting it on the short track would be like riding a bar stool with a CB750 motor on top  :D Heres a post with some pictures of it: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15899.0.html I made the tripple clamps to fit the inverted forks from scratch, and man what an improvement. Ronnie was riding it last year when I first got the front end built and I watched him jump a 60ft step up, it was insane  :o

This R on the other hand though, the Paul Turner motor in it RIPS.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

LT-R450ApK

#110
I'm not gonna Say any names but they can BRING IT! there was a Day that one was the man to beat in the ATVA Pro Level.....


Gary You Couldnt be "The Big Dog" if the Rest of us was to let you
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HondaATC

Hmmm...Are they by any chance from the same area I am? I think I know these guys...  :o
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: HondaATC on September 13, 2006, 09:53:08 PM
Hmmm...Are they by any chance from the same area I am? I think I know these guys...  :o
Nope. Down South

HondaATC

Ah, dang. I thought maybe the walsh boys were gonna come down and race. Their shop is right here in the same town I'm in, I've met the whole crew a couple different times.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: HondaATC on September 13, 2006, 10:02:40 PM
Ah, dang. I thought maybe the walsh boys were gonna come down and race. Their shop is right here in the same town I'm in, I've met the whole crew a couple different times.
They are going to be at Pax for the MX race this weekend.

Quad32x

More old pro riders coming huh. ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HondaATC

Thats cool, they are all real nice guys. Need to drop by sometime and give them an update on my track.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hoosier Daddy

LOL more "007 secret racers"... 
well thats more bikes for the open class.... ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

LT-R450ApK

#120
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)

Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name,You round bellied Prick >:D ;)


Oh well you'll all see sat.

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 14, 2006, 07:17:54 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)

Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name, Prick >:D


Oh well you'll all see sat.




i say again... You have such a way with words...  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik


Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: 550superquad on September 14, 2006, 07:12:09 AM
GENTRY  8)
No.

I don't about "Pro", but he is very fast and has been racing TT for a long time. It will be a great night of racing adding some more in the Open Class.

LT-R450ApK

#124
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 14, 2006, 07:28:21 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 14, 2006, 07:17:54 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)

Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name, Prick >:D


Oh well you'll all see sat.




i say again... You have such a way with words...  ;)

If i wanted any lip from you id pull it off of Tim's Zipper,Tim knows that im playin so i really dont need your comments so how about not posting to anything that i Type unless its directed toward you!


Hey Quad Dont make me beat you to the cooler you know i ll pass you on the inside :P



Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com