www.Miamicrawlers.com - litterers of Eureka Dam (dirtbags!) w/pics

Started by wilburz, July 31, 2006, 09:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

Quote from: cheropride on July 31, 2006, 08:42:35 PM
From down here too, born and raised.  But these types of a$$holes are everywhere.  They trash every thing.  They have no respect, and everywhere I go I see this type of crap and it really gets too me, bcz we are losing so many place to ride and partly bcz all donkeys like this....  What ever happen to the good old days, long gone. 

agreed...they're everywhere, not just south florida...i doubt those couches and refrigerators i've seen in the forest came from sfl...that's locals

foreman1

Most of these folks have a very urban mentality ,some enjoy ridin their toys but dont care for the woods or swamps they visit . I seen folks bring all types of trash to a remote area for camping , wood pallets full of nails to burn  in the path you drive just to get a $200 tire full of nails .
Total scum .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Busta Nutt

Let's not forget there is trash all over that place let's all be better people and pick up what you can next time out.

Fox17


Sleazy_Rider78

Looks like one of there moderators from miamicrawlers.com left a message on the guest book in response to our comments.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

backinsaddle


Here's the truck on the trailer being worked on, can't quite read the plate:




another...I'm sure this is the truck...what do you think wilburzbro?



a truck with him



There's some more pics in that album, I think the yellow jeep was there too but I'm not sure



UncleRico

I think the moderator from Miami Crawlers has a point. (As well as getting the point, due to our posts on their website)

It's probably equally wrong of us to make disparaging remarks about race, and ethnic background based on the choices of a few to dump garbage in the NATIONAL forest.

Just because a couple of people from that group acted irresponsibly, doesn't mean the entire group should be blamed for it.

As off roaders we need to stick together, support each other, as well as represent our sport and our website in a respectful and somewhat classy way.

They definitely got the point over there, and the moderator states he will speak to the group who left the trash.

As mad as it makes me that they left the trash, it doesn't give me a rigth to go off point, and bad mouth people who had nothing to do with the incident.

Maybe we should make peace, offer a truce, and think not only before we speak, but while we're speaking and after as well.

Peace out

- Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wilburz

I agree Rico. No need to make fun of anyones race or religion etc.

But, here is a reply from there guestbook from one of the guys that was there and he seems to be saying that we set them up. They almost 99% are denying they did this. Here is his reply:

It is pretty obvious that this has become a matter of envy and racism. It is sad to realize that so many fellow off-roaders lack of good manners and education. We are a respectable and decent organization, and we will definitely not allow profanity in any of the postings.

It seems that the goal of many of you is destroying our club's reputation instead of really finding a solution to the matter.

I'm the president of the club, and I was present at that trail ride. As far as I'm concerned, no trash was left behind. I personally, among other members, always carry trash bags in my truck where we put all the trash. However, if you guys are certain that trash was left, it was definitely left unintentionally.

If the person that claimed seeing us leaving the trash were really a man, he would have told us at the moment, in person, or he would have contacted me privately regarding this matter. It seems to me that because of racism, envy or any other reason, he had the desire of creating and spreading this rumor.

We have been traveling for years to Ocala, and many other places nationwide without any problems of this type whatsoever. It really saddens me to see this kind of attitude and comments from fellow off-roaders, and even people calling themselves "friends of some of the members". It should be a shame for all of you to express yourselves in such low profile manner.

To everybody, just remember to analyze the person that the rumor started from, and then decide for yourselves...

Sincerely,
Ricardo Olavarrieta
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

big-daddy

ok, not everyone in Miami are like that! If you are going to blame someone, do it to the person that did it..........

Briceno, Juan
661 NW Second St
Miami, FL 33128-1507
(305) 324-6087

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: big-daddy on August 01, 2006, 07:59:51 AM
ok, not everyone in Miami are like that! If you are going to blame someone, do it to the person that did it..........

Briceno, Juan
661 NW Second St
Miami, FL 33128-1507
(305) 324-6087




dang!!! tell em Big Daddy!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

wilburz

What makes me crazy is when big bad fourwheelers dudes with built up, expensive, tricked out to the max rigs, come up to a place out of their town and think they freakin own the place! They seemed to be arrogant and spoiled brats to me! you know the type. Mommas boys that never had to work for anything. I may be mistaken about this , and if I am I apologize, but there alot of punks like this. They think they own the world and thier poop don't stink.  >:(
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

cheropride

Oh that's sweet w/the guys name and all. 

That needs to be posted, cause that's funny, you guys are just way too good. 

I did go back and post on their guest book again, basically stating that this should not be about race.  But did point out that the "pigs" that did this is riding around with the miamicrawlers logo on their truck, which in turn if I where the miamicrawlers I would find out who is the pig amoung their group.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

Quote from: wilburz on August 01, 2006, 08:24:08 AM
What makes me crazy is when big bad fourwheelers dudes with built up, expensive, tricked out to the max rigs, come up to a place out of their town and think they freakin own the place! They seemed to be arrogant and spoiled brats to me! you know the type. Mommas boys that never had to work for anything. I may be mistaken about this , and if I am I apologize, but there alot of punks like this. They think they own the world and thier poop don't stink.  >:(

Sound like you're Jealous of the guy........ give him a call, maybe his looking for a B!tch?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

Quote from: AintSkeered on July 31, 2006, 06:24:41 PM
Try living down in SFL, their culture has trashed everything.

i live in sfl and i love it.
not sure what culture your refering to but sfl doesnt appear to be trashed to me.
yes we do have pigs down here with lack of respect for people and property but so does everyone else.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  lose  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  louse  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)


You buying?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  louse  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)

:ThumbsUp.gif

backinsaddle

Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)

If someone sets a date, I'll do my best to make it...I haven't been on a cleanup ride yet and it's about time I did

Quad32x

Quote from: Joedirt on August 01, 2006, 09:34:34 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  louse  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)


You buying?
For  you  JoeDirt , sure.  What  brand ? ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 10:30:39 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 01, 2006, 09:34:34 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  louse  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)


You buying?
For  you  JoeDirt , sure.  What  brand ? ;)

I am kidding...*coughbudlitecough*...I would help regardless
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

dynodon

Quote from: Quad32x on August 01, 2006, 09:29:31 AM
This  has  been  an  ongoing  problem  we  have  had  in  Eureka  up  in  the  parking  area  for  sometime  now.  I  myself  saw  a  local  guy  drive  down  the  hill  with  about  10  white  garbage  bags  in  his  truck  and  drive  out  empty.  I  went  down  and  opened  the  bags  and  found  an  address  on  a  letter.  Long  story  short  it  cost  the  guy  $500.  bucks  and  a  years  probation !  Anytime  I  see  someone  drop  trash  I  ask  them  to  pick  it  up  and  remind  them  how  we  could  lose  our  riding  place  out  there.  The  same  can  happen  for  these  fellows  from  the  4x4  club !  If  it  was  witnessed  and  you  want  to  push  it  just  let  me  know  and  it  WILL  happen !  Once  again  if  anyone  would  like  to  have  a  clean-up  ride  out  there  Im  in !  I  only  live  25  miles  from  there  and  I  dont  think  it  would  take  more  than  a  couple  of  hours. ;)
So that was your azz sticking up out of that dumpster the other day huh??? J/K
We will help in any way possible, I even know a guy with a roll-off service to put it in, we just need to all chip in to pay for the dump !!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

wilburz

On tuesdays,thursdays, and saturdays, there is a dumpster available in the area. It is about 7 miles north of the eureka dam road off the same road. It is for the residents that live down there but I would think they would take it.

Or we could just dump it in front of the facility.  ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Quad32x

Dyno , find  out  how  much.  I`m  willing  to  pitch  in !  Like  I  said  its  the  ONLY  place  you  can  ride  at  night  anymore  and  thats  worth  it  right  there ! ;) :Clap.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Greenlantern

I know some of these guys, and they are a great group...  I know they dont go somewhere to leave trash, if it was left i am sure it was an accident.  I 'm sure they have picked up other peoples trash and dont go online and try to badmouth them and discriminate...

so everyone pull your panties out of your azzes....



02 raptor/ 98  tj monster jeep

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com