www.Miamicrawlers.com - litterers of Eureka Dam (dirtbags!) w/pics

Started by wilburz, July 31, 2006, 09:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Eworm on August 02, 2006, 10:18:06 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 01, 2006, 11:08:40 PM
Ok, Us Cubans in Miami do appreciate the racist remarks. Also you must be one dumb cross breed hillbilly from the north, if you didn't read that he apologized for the trash and that he also lives in Ocala (not Miami) Yes it was wrong to trash the place, but the racist remarks are just as bad. So stop crying like little b!tches and move on.   

Exactly!! Don't know why people are confused or feel this is two separate issues. There is ONE ISSUE HERE!!! The racist's comments!!! That's it. Nothing is being blown out of proportion!!!!


Wait a second....


How did this become an issue about race when this is an issue about Non-Biodegrateable waste...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Quad32x

I  will  try  to  ride  by  there  today  and  see  how  it  looks  out  there.  I`ll  take  my  camara  too. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 11:15:56 AM
Quote from: Eworm on August 02, 2006, 10:18:06 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 01, 2006, 11:08:40 PM
Ok, Us Cubans in Miami do appreciate the racist remarks. Also you must be one dumb cross breed hillbilly from the north, if you didn’t read that he apologized for the trash and that he also lives in Ocala (not Miami) Yes it was wrong to trash the place, but the racist remarks are just as bad. So stop crying like little b!tches and move on.   

Exactly!! Don't know why people are confused or feel this is two separate issues. There is ONE ISSUE HERE!!! The racist’s comments!!! That's it. Nothing is being blown out of proportion!!!!


Wait a second....


How did this become an issue about race when this is an issue about Non-Biodegrateable waste...
.


Girl you need to read the whole thing!  Starting with Quads (crossbreed hillbilly) and his g@y lover dynodon 

Quads comments: Went  to  there  website  and  if  you  don't  speak  Spanish  don't  bother.  Anyone know how to say fcukin  a$$hole  in  Spanish ?

Dynodon comments: How about, GREENCARD ?!?!
They will be running for the hills then

AintSkeered comments:  Try living down in SFL, their culture has trashed everything.


Fact 1: He was wrong in trashing the place

Fact 2: He doesnt live in Miami, he lives in ocala

Fact 3: he is not Cuban, he was born up north (dang yankee).

Fact 4: Racist remarks and name calling came from members of this site.

do we hang Mr bones or bash Atvflorida for that? No, so why did we do it to them?   

Ps: wilburz you should of handle it differently.....like pick up the trash and mailed it to them with pictures and a letter explaining how you feel.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Eworm

It is pretty obvious that the responses I have seen are coming from either kids that don't truely see something in such plain site, because of their age or adults who are indeed, bigots. And again, this is the internet so I am not suprised in the least bit.

Time for a cerveza!!!

fastrnrik


FORD4X4GIRL

 I do appologize I didn't realize that those remarks were made ....  ::)
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

dynodon

There, I deleted my earlier post!! It was meant as a joke, with no punn intended. But I can clearly see that it was not taken that way. I am NOT racist in anyway.
Anyone who actually knows me will say the same, I am someone who likes to joke and have a laugh.
Bottom line is everyone CLEAN up your trash >:(


Quad, I beleive that if the can is full the fee is 55.00 to dump it.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Eworm

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 02, 2006, 07:26:07 PM
Why don't you just say "Time for a beer", you Racist. ;D 

yeah, you are right.... Time for another bier and then I will have a 啤酒

bigscrub79

Quote from: Eworm on August 02, 2006, 07:55:13 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 02, 2006, 07:26:07 PM
Why don't you just say "Time for a beer", you Racist. ;D 

yeah, you are right.... Time for another bier and then I will have a 啤酒
empanada???  plantain????? or a horsey bite??? ;)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

fastrnrik

Hell, I'll have some fried plantains... if they're being offered :E

bigscrub79

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 02, 2006, 08:02:31 PM
Hell, I'll have some fried plantains... if they're being offered :E
You want some of Eworms grilled sausage, that stuff would make you slap your mamma.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Yeah right Josh, horsey bite! Man I still feel my eyes and nose burning. But I also laugh my azz off watching eworm turned red in color on the first bite. Good times  ;D

Hey Don just joking about the g@y lover bit, but Quad is still a crossbreed hillbilly with a mullet.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 07:39:59 PM
I do appologize I didn't realize that those remarks were made ....  ::)

No need to appologize......... Say hello to TRX for me!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

fastrnrik

Ya'll leave Quad alone. He can't help that his gene pool has no deep end.
Kidding. Quad, you're the man, even if everyone else just don't see it.  

big-daddy

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 02, 2006, 09:40:47 PM
Ya'll leave Quad alone. He can't help that his gene pool has no deep end.
Kidding. Quad, you're the man, even if everyone else just don't see it.  

Are you sure he a man?


[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

fastrnrik

Wow. I had no idea my new friend looked so cute in his little "Daisy Dukes". Flaunt that s@*t Quad. Is that the shorts you're gonna ride the 'Zilla in? If so, you'd better tape 'dem nuts up to keep 'em out of the chain.

wilburz

Quote from: big-daddy on August 02, 2006, 06:40:17 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 11:15:56 AM
Quote from: Eworm on August 02, 2006, 10:18:06 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on August 01, 2006, 11:08:40 PM
Ok, Us Cubans in Miami do appreciate the racist remarks. Also you must be one dumb cross breed hillbilly from the north, if you didn't read that he apologized for the trash and that he also lives in Ocala (not Miami) Yes it was wrong to trash the place, but the racist remarks are just as bad. So stop crying like little b!tches and move on.   

Exactly!! Don't know why people are confused or feel this is two separate issues. There is ONE ISSUE HERE!!! The racist's comments!!! That's it. Nothing is being blown out of proportion!!!!


Wait a second....


How did this become an issue about race when this is an issue about Non-Biodegrateable waste...
.


Girl you need to read the whole thing!  Starting with Quads (crossbreed hillbilly) and his g@y lover dynodon 

Quads comments: Went  to  there  website  and  if  you  don't  speak  Spanish  don't  bother.  Anyone know how to say fcukin  a$$hole  in  Spanish ?

Dynodon comments: How about, GREENCARD ?!?!
They will be running for the hills then

AintSkeered comments:  Try living down in SFL, their culture has trashed everything.


Fact 1: He was wrong in trashing the place

Fact 2: He doesnt live in Miami, he lives in ocala

Fact 3: he is not Cuban, he was born up north (dang yankee).

Fact 4: Racist remarks and name calling came from members of this site.

do we hang Mr bones or bash Atvflorida for that? No, so why did we do it to them?   

Ps: wilburz you should of handle it differently.....like pick up the trash and mailed it to them with pictures and a letter explaining how you feel.


Yah and I could mail them some flowers too. You were not there. I posted the pics so everyone could see what dirtbags they were. There are no excuses for them. As for the other stuff, I did not print it so it has nothing to do with me. And another piece of usefull info for you, we were riding our atvs when this went down. I don't usually carry 2 doulble ply garbage bags so I can pick up 15 oz. of 90w oil while riding my atv. If I would have done what you say, it would have been more of a waste of my time than your last post. If would not have any effect on them leaving trash again. Atleast this time I think they got the message. Maybe not in the nicest way or most cordial but the message was sent. I don't like litterers! They got what they deserved. Why don't you go down to there next meeting and deliver them a cake for their outstanding community representation. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: big-daddy on August 02, 2006, 09:39:26 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 02, 2006, 07:39:59 PM
I do appologize I didn't realize that those remarks were made ....  ::)

No need to appologize......... Say hello to TRX for me!


No problem.... We were just talking about you last night, he was like damn .... I haven't talked to them in  forever ! It's funny people still remember who he is since he isn't around here any more ...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Quad32x

 Don  if  we  can  set  up  a  clean  up  ride  with  people  that  will  help  that  would  be  great.  Anybody  want  to  set  a  date ?  As  for  big-daddy , pay  him  no  mind.  Hes  old  and  somewhat  retarded.  And  yes  fastrnrik , I  will  be  riding  in  those  shorts.  I  just  stuff  my  onions  in  a  zip-lock  to  keep  the  sand  off  them. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

wilburz

Sounds good. Did you want to include the crawlers? Wonder what there schedule is? Might be a month before I am back up there. my brother and boys will be up there next weekend I think. I am sure he would be willing to help out.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

my opinion is we invite the crawlers...put this behind us, make some new friends, and make another step in the direction of uniting all off-roaders.  I would just put up a new topic "Eureka Clean Up Ride", and see how people respond...once we get some responses we can think about a date....makes sense to me anyway.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: backinsaddle on August 03, 2006, 10:54:58 AM
my opinion is we invite the crawlers...put this behind us, make some new friends, and make another step in the direction of uniting all off-roaders.  I would just put up a new topic "Eureka Clean Up Ride", and see how people respond...once we get some responses we can think about a date....makes sense to me anyway.


I totally agree....

One Idea is that since the miami crawlers are obviously from down south.... Maybe we could set up a clean up in the Holeylands after 9 days ( Hog hunting season ) is over
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com