The next group ride for the Ocala riders? 7/14/06

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 08, 2006, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

I wanted to post this for anyone who wants to ride, and for all of you that usually ride with me. I was wanting to do a group ride on the 14th of July. I know we usually ride in Ocala, but that night ride at Holey Lands sounds different and fun.
  I've never been there and wanted to go, but I don't know if it's too muddy for sport riders. You guys that I ride with( you know who you are ) we always have a kick azz time and I would hate to turn down an opportunity to ride with you again.
  Would you guys like to try the Holey Lands , or do you think it's too muddy. If it's too muddy, we could do Ocala again on the 14th. Let me know...Post up !!
 

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 08, 2006, 11:04:22 AM
I wanted to post this for anyone who wants to ride, and for all of you that usually ride with me. I was wanting to do a group ride on the 14th of July. I know we usually ride in Ocala, but that night ride at Holey Lands sounds different and fun.
  I've never been there and wanted to go, but I don't know if it's too muddy for sport riders. You guys that I ride with( you know who you are ) we always have a kick azz time and I would hate to turn down an opportunity to ride with you again.
  Would you guys like to try the Holey Lands , or do you think it's too muddy. If it's too muddy, we could do Ocala again on the 14th. Let me know...Post up !!
 
I heard it rained all day thursday, but it has been bright friday and today, the trials should be dry, but their will be mud pits, but you could find your way around, i wouldnt risk drivign 3 hours on a maybe. I think you should go to croom, and wait untill its a sure shot that the holeylands will be good.

1FasterBlaster

I want to ride some trails, not woops. If I don't go down there, I'll go to Ocala.

duroc825

Come on ! I just traded my muddin machine for a sport. You gonna make me go out and buy another one man! I think Holey Lands is too far for me. I say Ocala

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 08, 2006, 03:27:59 PM
I want to ride some trails, not woops. If I don't go down there, I'll go to Ocala.
Then you really shouldnt go to holeylands, when s its dry, its whoopy, not bad, but bad enough where you cant have a still, calm ride. I like it becuase its 45 minutes away, and good handling practice, but for a 3 hour drive i doubt you would want practice lol. You should just hit up ocala.
Maybe one weekend you could come down, ride at seminole seeing as that is the closest track to the holeylands, then do a nigth ride later that day at the holeylands.

FishaHallic


T2

I would like to go on a group ride so is it still on the 14th?  if so I wont be able to make it, but if on the 15th or 16th I should be able to. Oh BTW I would like to ride Ocala. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Well, it looks like Ocala it is.I'm going up on the 14th, but we'll be riding the 15th T2.Come on and let's ride.I'll have a passenger with me though, so I'll probably be in the middle , or the back of the group.At least until we get to that trail with the jumps!!

FishaHallic

Jumps  :ouch.gif.  The last time my tires were off the ground was when I rolled the Raptor in a doughnut hole  ;D.

Im@cracker

I will be there...Are we riding the 14th and 15th?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

susieblazer



  Sure wish we could go but Hoss400 will be on call next week, since we were on vacation this week...plus that is my B-Day weekend and family might have a surprise in store  :Y like maybe some stuff for my quad to take with me on rides ...hint ..hint....

  Have a good time all and we may catch the next one ...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

atvtrailer

#11
me, eric, kyle and possibly heather and her bro will be there saturday the 15th
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

I will be there the 14th & 15th. We'll just have to show you the big trail we found last time ...we were catching air!!

T2

Well if you guys are riding on the 15th I should be able make it. I want to see the trail with the jumps in it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Rellimniets

Ok, I am going to yell here... COUNT ME IN FOR WHATEVER and WHENEVER.

MMmMMMMmmmMMMMMMmMMMMmm the raod with whoops....

Brian

1FasterBlaster

#15
Yeah, definitely a kick azz trail.I could go back and forth on those jumps all day.See ya all there!! I will be there Friday also, so if anybody else wants to meet up , give me a call.
(727)204-0883 Chino

logger


Shorgasm

That trail you are talking about isn't by the lake is it?.....

Rellimniets

The trail with the bigger whoops is near the trail that goes to Lake Dora, yes. A few of us have no been parking off of 445 near the power lines, up on the hill under the trees. Quick access to the new marked trail system Trypin, his Girl my son/duaghter and I have been riding.. I want to find the way to Lake Dora beach area, we can go too.

Brian

duroc825

Count me in and I'll probably be bringin 2 more friends. Lookin forward to ridin on a real bike this time, especially the long whoops! What time? 9-10 am?

atvtrailer

9am where the pavement ends on 573 comin off of 19
05 450r #13B

LordReed

I'm there for sure...no little rascal this time just me.  I'll bring some shade and the grill.

Reed
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

cubnfrank

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

T2

ALRIGHT THIS LOOKS LIKE IT SHAPING UP TO BE A GOOD GROUP RIDE ON THE 15TH CAIT WAIT I SHOULD BE THERE AROUND 10 IN THE MORNING I HAVE THE WORK THE DAY B4 AND I DONT GET OFF WORK TILL 800 THAT MORNING I WILL BE ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO STRIGHT TO OCALA I GUESS 573 AND 19 WERE THE PAVEMENT ENDS LIKE RANDLE SAID, IF NOT THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

apksh0rty

Yep i should be there too w/ my brother ~Heather~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com