UncleRico and who ever else gets it.

Started by CABLEGUY1, May 25, 2006, 07:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Famous Jerky Boys phrases. I'll go first.   "I went to dentist for tooth decay. Ahhhhhhhhh,Oooooooooo,Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I wake up my pants unbutton.Ahhhhhhh. Yes if you never heard the Jerky Boys you will not get the humor.

UncleRico

"You have inspection license?"

"SPECIAL WHAT?"

"YOU HAVE INSPECTION LICENSE?"

"Oh, Inspection License, yeah, sure I got all that sh*t, tough guy"

"I worked on race cars for 16 years"

"Let me speak to your f@$kin' boss"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

CABLEGUY1

You want the kind you ride on or the kind you push? Ride on? Youse a lazy bastard.

SWAMP_DONKEY


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 07:11:08 PM
Famous Jerky Boys phrases. I'll go first.   "I went to dentist for tooth decay. Ahhhhhhhhh,Oooooooooo,Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I wake up my pants unbutton.Ahhhhhhh. Yes if you never heard the Jerky Boys you will not get the humor.

  Dis man, he must be stopped....my toof is dripping bloood AAAHHHHH he punch me and my pants unbutton.

CABLEGUY1

    I am the egyptian magician. I punch my chest and it dissapears into the crowd.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 08:30:43 PM
    I am the egyptian magician. I punch my chest and it dissapears into the crowd.

I pull large pieces of furniture from my A@@.

CABLEGUY1


SWAMP_DONKEY


CABLEGUY1


SWAMP_DONKEY

You wanna sell caars true me or wat?

CABLEGUY1


SWAMP_DONKEY

Yes yes and sometimes as a bonus I set myself on fire.

CABLEGUY1

I wanna be a singa but I just aint got it no more. "Wont you be my meloncollllyyyy baaaaaaabbyyyyyyyyyy?

Jellie400

Back in WWII i used to be a seaman, now i just squirt it all over my wife's a#@

CABLEGUY1


Jellie400

u killed Uncle Freddie?   They killed Uncle freddie :'( :'( :'( :'(

SWAMP_DONKEY

It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.

  Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.

Jellie400

dee snake, it bit my eye aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

I need some help here.. my Dog is stuck in the pianno.

Jellie400

i was up there on da roof, with the Mexicans and the hot mops, i was shooting them down left and right, my wife come up there she wants to run her mouth, i shot her a@$ down too.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 08:59:29 PM
It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.

  Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.
Yeah I know what you mean. Me,my brothers and our friends used to talk jerky whenever we got together. It cracks me up. I think it's funny that others are as deranged as we are.LOL. " My eyes are going crazy" I went to the empire state building and I can't see so good.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Ah see were off to a bad start already.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 09:04:32 PM
I need some help here.. my Dog is stuck in the pianno.
You want me to get your'e Rotwiller out of the piano? I dont think so.

Jellie400

wow, i can be here all night, gotta get back to work one more before i go, this is FRANK, Frank who?, FRANK Fu$kin$ RIZZO

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 09:07:08 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 08:59:29 PM
It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.

  Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.
Yeah I know what you mean. Me,my brothers and our friends used to talk jerky whenever we got together. It cracks me up. I think it's funny that others are as deranged as we are.LOL. " My eyes are going crazy" I went to the empire state building and I can't see so good.

LOL, I forgot about that one ;D

CABLEGUY1

#26
I got hemmroids bad. Their tearing the a$$ out of me. Are these doctors reputable?

UncleRico

"I bought 400 square feet of ceramic kitchen tile, and all that S@!t is busted....Sandlewood or whatever the f&%k you guys call it"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Jellie400

yeah and that esbestos sh@t, i eat the fu$#in sh*t, i put mustard on it and eat that sh@t!!

UncleRico

"Hey this is big, Hock, I got hamstrings like Ah-nulds"

"Ah, big kock, you play for the Canarcy Raiders?"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Joedirt

Should I bring all my shoes and my glasses?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Brad500

it's a little small house.......it's black.  and she's away on a trip and i want the thing torn down.
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

Anoriginal


Pablo honey.....please come to Florida.

You washing your a$$? Keeping yourself clean?

gery350

you kicked my dog.............
i'm going to kill you! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Joedirt

I'll come down there a rack your fing head in with a ratchet
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

CABLEGUY1

Is Renaldo there? I want to show him my toolbox.

Brad500

you have to let me come down there.......i will freak you out.
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

UncleRico

"You want to sue me?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want to sue me?"

"For punitive damages"



_________


"Get Brett Weir, I SAID!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

CABLEGUY1

Those guns make me very scary. Boobita bobita boobita boobita bobita.

Brad500

He's got this thing it's a boot with a foot in it.  It's an actual foot from a soldier. You know how they make the dried up little shrunken heads??? It's like that.
2004 Predator 500 Dale jr. edition.              Pro-circuit T-4 silencer                            K&N filter                      &nb

UncleRico

"Yes, I was calling about the items you had for sale in the paper, where can I see them?"


"They're at my house in the atic."


"And where would that be located?"


"At the top of my house....near the roof"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

CABLEGUY1

What kind of TV is it? " It's the kind you watch shows on" "Touch it in the back,he said touch it in the back"

Anoriginal

Peter's a$$ is blue.

He said we could frolic on the beach and he'd rub little bags of sand all over my a$$y nipples and then he would tie me to the pier and wait for the tide to come in.

My A$$ looks like a garbage bag full of ricotta cheese woman.

UncleRico

Does it say "GAME SHOW LOVERS?"


Mr Trebek will punch you right in the face and go straight to commercial break.


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com