semi annual in okeechobee

Started by 561rincon, May 23, 2006, 08:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

561rincon

any hear of a semi-annual in okeechobee off 70 in august?
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

unvme2420

2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

gatorjohn

Fri Aug 11 - ATV DAY
Sat 12th  - All things 4WD
Sun 13th  - All things 4WD

$15 per person per day gates open @7am
Campers welcome, Coolers & food welcome.
NO three wheelers allowed
No one under 18  without an adult

FLCat

We were there at the 1st one this year (it was late Jan. or early Feb.) and it was a lot of fun. 
I would go again. 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

gatorjohn

No prob. Definitly a blast. Huge mud hole and lots of pasture.

Joedirt

This is a kick-but event , if you go you will have a blast....mucky mud...and lot's of fun....close to home for me so I really dig it.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gatorjohn

It definitly was a blast, Saturday was warm but we froze our butts off on Sunday.

Joedirt

yeah that cold and windy+ rain thing sucked....we still rode!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

561rincon

yeah sunday was cold and rain sat night wasnt fun either. now just the heat to contend with
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

rubicon500kid

im going for sure to this event
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FLCat

Quotedo they have a website??

I just looked at the flyer I have and there is no web addy listed.  There is a phone number to call for more info though.....863-697-1167

We will probably try to be there again.  It's a blast.
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

gatorjohn


02YamahaBigBear400

i'll be there. i thought it was aug. 7th. but the 11th is cool with me. still got some things to order for the quad. c-yas there
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

FLCat

I'm looking at the flyer right now...it's definitely the 11th, 12th and 13th of Aug. 

I'll be there for sure! 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

BOOOKIE

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

gatorjohn

Don't miss it, 1 month to go!

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt


FORD4X4GIRL

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

DirtyBlonde4x4

06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!