Sea World July 29th!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 28, 2006, 11:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

I'm going to Sea World Saturday the 29th. If anyone wants to go,and would like to bring the kids, give me a call.We're gonna be there when the gate opens. There's a possibility we'll be hitting the water park too.

Chino(727)204-0883

Bleedsblue

Someone had posted recently that this area had been shut down. You might want to check before making plans.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

1FasterBlaster

What area has been shut down? From Sea World

1FasterBlaster

I wqas trying to find a place to ride over here.

Rellimniets

I use to ride the area by sea world and they shut it down, too many people did not stay out fo the chain linked fence area that is owned by the water department I think or electrical dept, so they shut it down.
Thank you all you a -holes, wasnt a bad spot.
Brian