Any dry/fast riding going on near Broward, Saturday?

Started by Toomey, March 09, 2006, 12:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Anyone riding dry and fast around here this Saturday?  I was thinking of either going to Holeylands or just over to the Seminole track and improve my skills (I have none...).  Right now I'm thinking track, but I like to ride trails and that kinda stuff..
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

SoFlaEiger

don't plan on going to the holey lands...speed LIMIT is 30mph so there goes your fast.

Toomey

Alright, I don't want to ruin an awesome spot for you mudder guys.  I think I'll just be going to the track.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

LTR450 994

and seminole has races this weekend so you may want to look at other options

AintSkeered

The speed limit is 25 on the levee roads and why isn't it posted? But, can anybody show me, in writing, what the speed limit is on the trails? Besides, I haven't seen one law enforcement official on the trails, ever.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

backinsaddle


RAD 450r

Ive heard that the new flag rule is enforced now since august 1st, somebody could confirm that for me though, Mario where you going?
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MX Raptor7R on March 10, 2006, 06:17:54 PM
and seminole has races this weekend so you may want to look at other options
Dude the race is THIS weekend?!?!?! they never posted it on the site!!!! are you sure? i was onna enter this one

LTR450 994

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 05, 2006, 06:52:18 AM
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on March 10, 2006, 06:17:54 PM
and seminole has races this weekend so you may want to look at other options
Dude the race is THIS weekend?!?!?! they never posted it on the site!!!! are you sure? i was onna enter this one

that was back in March not now...lol

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.