suburban estates plots

Started by backwoods boy, May 19, 2006, 11:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwoods boy

anyone know of where I could find some land out at suburban estates aka holopaw  + around how much $$$ thanx
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

johnyfz450

From what I've looked at there anywhere from 3500 and up.I'm trying to get some freinds together and buy one.I think you can put 4 people on a deed  and thats how many keys you get.So 2 freinds share a key then that price dosen't feel that bad.Let me know I'm lookin for people with a lot already waiting to sell.The # outside the gate there prices are crazy and only had 2 left for close to 4000.Thanks John You live in st. cloud?

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Fox17

is it 4000 an acre or 1/4 of acre? we bought some a few weeks agofor 2000 for 1/4 acre. we have some frienda who want some so were lookin for some too. you two need to go in together and get some!!! then i can go all the time with southernboy.

johnyfz450

including me I have 4 others were very serious.So pm me whene your ready.I now there checking deeds and keys sometime now.I always go with my freind mike he already owns 2 out there it is a fun time.Best trails in central.John What u ride I have a 06 yfz 450

backwoods boy

#5
i'm waiting to sell 2 of my trucks how much would it be apiece btw i have a late 80s 250x hopefully i'll be gettin a rancher or 400ex we might be out there w/ fox17 this weekend weve got a blue bronco 90 white crew cab f250 04 burgandy tundra 01 we will probably be back @ FOX 17's land by the gun range
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Fox17

the tundra is an 02! we only have a little over a quarter of an acre but we got our key ;D ;D!!! that key is all we care bout! it is the best ridin in central florida. its better than ocala too.

johnyfz450


Fox17

when are you goin out there next johnyyfz450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com