how do I post pics

Started by Its_a_Jeep_thing, January 23, 2005, 02:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its_a_Jeep_thing

You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

yunt2ride

#1
Open to paint, hit edit then sketch/skew and it will say 100 on one line and 100 on another. put 50 on each and save. If it still does not work then same procedure but next time use 80. And so on. It keeps getting smaller. Then when you make a reply click on browse and find the pic that you want to download.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

LakeMaryKid



sorry just had to use a smilie  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

400exRacer77

bobo dont know how to post pics, la la la la la... hahahahahaha
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

MadMudder

#4
 Where do you open to paint at??? I have the pics downloaded to the computer but I do not know how to get them from the computer to the post? i feel like a dumb  :-X :-X :-X but  i have only been on this site for like a month so i realy shouldn't know!
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com