Rincon or Brute Force? Please help.

Started by PSC98, January 26, 2005, 10:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSC98

I am going to purchase one of these two ATVs but am unsure of which one.  I love to go mudding but also will be using it all over the country for different types of riding.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Please comment on reliability of both if you have any knowledge of either one.  Thanx.
mine-05 Brute Force 750 w/ITP 27" 589s
son-5 yrs old has an 04 Suzuki 50
wife-04 Honda Rancher 350 4x4 w/mud bugs

yunt2ride

Go with the brute force. Digitalsniper has a Kawaski 650 prairie and its been everywhere and nothing ever breaks on it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

digitalsniper

I love my prairie but if the BF is half the bike with IRS, ill feel good about trading up.  
My vote would be the BF.  I rode one at a mudhole 3 weeks ago (the new owner HAD To try my prairie out with the swamp pros so we traded for about FOUR hours. hhehe).  It was a GREAT ride.   he wasnt real keen on giving me my prairie back, and I didnt want to give him his BF back. It was kind of funny.
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com