Popcorn & Peanut Ride

Started by kawGIRL, March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureLogic

Throw some ice cream in the mix..... I will stop my self now.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

PureLogic

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 05:00:14 PM
keep it clean.

If I wash them, shave them, put some cologne on them, is that clean enough? Oh oh and for the record that Axe stuff really works!!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Mudneck

If I wash them, shave them, put some cologne on them, is that clean enough?

Probably till you smeer some skippy on em! :D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

PureLogic

You know I am talking about the twins on my chest right? Nippy skippy one and Nippy skippy 2
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

kawGIRL

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:35:12 PM
I was at a truck stop the other day and they have 12v popcorn poppers, 12v crockpots, 12v hotplates, 12v coffee machines. I wanted to buy them for my quad.

Where was that truck stop?  ??? I gotta check it out.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

It was in South Georgia at a Petro. Here is a link with  bunch of 12v appliances though.


http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-cooking/12-volt-cooking.htm
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt



This is going to be a Lovely recreational vehicle ride. I Plan on attending and bringing some delicious refreshments.... >:D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Joedirt

 :ThumbsUp.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

  When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough.        $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install.  Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features.  Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
   

I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D





[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

bbf

i am not going to make this one i will be in ny for a while

PureLogic

Quote from: bushwacker on March 14, 2006, 01:53:26 PM
  When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough.        $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install.  Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features.  Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
  

I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D






You have incredibly to much power mounted to the back of a vehicle that crosses lakes rivers and streams. May the lord help us all.  It feels tingly daddy!!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

you can get most of those 12V items at the Petro or Flying J in Fort Pierce........ ;D


I could use a "GOOD" trail ride....I am Jonesing for one....I got the shakes.. :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Quote from: bushwacker on March 14, 2006, 01:53:26 PM
  When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough.        $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install.  Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features.  Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
  

I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D

WoW we can do Microwave Popcorn now  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Blue160

so is this a ride or are we just eating? if it is a ride where might it be located so i could possibly attend?  8)
Thanks
Jason
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
2002 Kawasaki Lakota 300
2004 Suzuki Quadsport 250

kawGIRL

Quote from: Blue160 on March 15, 2006, 12:18:46 PM
so is this a ride or are we just eating? if it is a ride where might it be located so i could possibly attend?  8)
Thanks
Jason

Hey Jason hows my old bike doing?  :'(  I still miss it.
Let me know first if you ever sell it....do you still have the maier plastic?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BCConviber

There's eating going on at this ride?  :drink.gif :drink.gif :T :T :Wacko.gif
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

FOOD?..we don't need no stinking food.... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Popcorn sprinkled with MUD  :Approve.gif Yum

I could get a 12v Crock pot and we could boil up some Swamp Cabbage and maybe add some Corned Beef  8)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

Ive got a few palms with bud rot :o stinks like haell but probally would m,ake one hell of a broth :P

Is this popcorn & peanut butter  ride anytime soon?Anyone going to where the drunk guy got stuck in the mud last time this weekend?? :N
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com