MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th ADULT WEEKEND "MUDDY GRA'S"

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 01, 2006, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

I had the chance to meet muddfreak,noctural, qt314, and several other members.  Sorry,  I just dont remember their email names

garym


qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on March 06, 2006, 01:26:59 PM
we must have been right on top of each other.  We were on the road.  I had the green sierra  next to the tan chevy.  Sorry we missed you

Gary, they were all back near where I was.  Y'all ended up camping by the road in our old spot.  So it was nice having y'all so close to camp.  Your friends w/ the bull horn were hysterical!  Had a great time!  Thanks everyone for the best birthday ever.

garym

your welcome and glad we could give you a hand...

qt314nfla


garym


MuddFreak77

Gary,

     It was great to meet you anad your crew...  You guys are SICK in a good fun way.  Teh guy with teh megaphone was off the chain, for the short time I was out there I laughed my arse off.

     Sorry I wasn't more social, but I wasn't feeling well this past weekend, cannot wait to ride/party with you all again.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Joedirt

Quote from: garym on March 06, 2006, 01:31:59 PM
we were the idiots with the megaphone


We drove right past you guys , I was covered in mud after the trail ride......you mentioned something about should have  bought a Polaris...LOL.....Crazy weekend....!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

garym

its incredible what happens to us when our wives let the big dogs off the porch...

Nocturnal

This was an awsome weekend. It was our 1st, but definately not our last l - cross event.

Mudd - hope your knee feels better.

QT - hope your truck doesn't kill your wallet. Tranny's can get expensive in a hurry.

Gary - you and your friends w/ the bull horn were a hoot to hang out with. We'll definately have to hook up again.
BTW - I want the recipe for the stuff in the sunkist bottles. That stuff was GOOD!
2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

garym

hey freak,
great meeting you also.  looking forward to the next time.  lets do it again...

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on March 06, 2006, 03:27:54 PM
hey freak,
great meeting you also.  looking forward to the next time.  lets do it again...

I will second that!!!!!!!  I'm thinking DAC or May   ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

1/2 my crew has polaris and 1/2 of us are honda-you understand...

garym

2nd weekend of may is lucky rabbit run in deland-same type of fun...

qt314nfla

Forgot about the Sunkist mix.  Um yeah that stuff was good. 

Transmission will likely have to be rebuilt as well as a few other things checked out.  Not sure yet but should have more details on the truck by tomorrow.  They are hoping to have it done by this weekend but I seriously doubt it.  Looking into the cost of detailing to get the inside carpets cleaned of the mud and funk.

Mike and Nocturnal-glad y'all had a good time and will be coming out again!

I will be at the DAC show.  Two weeks....may be when I pick up my truck.

Lesson learned - NO WHEELIN THE DAILY DRIVER!  Finally got it this time.  Thanks for all the advice.  This weekend was called Brokeback Mountain for me for a reason.  Or should I call it broke wallet weekend.

Either way I had a blast w/ the whole crew out there and can't wait to hang w/ y'all again soon.

Joedirt

We saw you Saturday , and we gonna follow the Big Blue truck  , but you took off to fast......sorry to hear
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SoFlaEiger

ha, that was you all with the megaphone??? I was the big ford across the way taht broke down saturday night.  Turns out the 4wd was in neutral and thats why the truck wouldn't shift.  Still couldn't get my front driveshaft to fit wtih a blown tranny mount (transfer case fell a few inches) so I ended up not muddin the truck at all but my lil eiger did well :)  only got stuck once and i wasn't even drivin it.

561rincon

sorry i couldnt camp with you guys. i had friends with trucks and they get out of control so i figured id stay away. i was the guy in the black rincon with 28'' mud bugs that you kept yellin to see my wify's "perky's...lol i tried but she wasnt drunk enough maybe..lol ill see yall at D.A.C...have fun be safe....


p.s PATTY next mardy gras may i be the talent cordinator...lmao (wet t shirt)
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: garym on March 06, 2006, 01:31:59 PM
we were the idiots with the megaphone

yea yall got me introuble with my boyfriend !!!!
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

yunt2ride

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 07, 2006, 12:21:11 PM
Quote from: garym on March 06, 2006, 01:31:59 PM
we were the idiots with the megaphone

yea yall got me introuble with my boyfriend !!!!


Sounds like someone may need a new boyfriend, there were plenty to choose from out there. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

garym

glad we could help get you in trouble with your boyfriend.  we have some more beads if you want to go all they way and totally destroy your relationship!!!! ;D

garym

your a dr. you can afford it!!!!!!

I will be at the DAC show.  Two weeks....may be when I pick up my truck.

Lesson learned - NO WHEELIN THE DAILY DRIVER!  Finally got it this time.  Thanks for all the advice.  This weekend was called Brokeback Mountain for me for a reason.  Or should I call it broke wallet weekend.

Either way I had a blast w/ the whole crew out there and can't wait to hang w/ y'all again soon.
[/quote]

garym

glad to hear you go it all straightened out- I gotta admit it was funny watching the atv pushing your tyruck sunday am...

kawGIRL

I remember the megaphone.....I stopped to to ask QT if she had seen Shortcut....and she said "Who is Shortcut"?  LOL  :T
And you (The Megaphone Man) asked me "What will it take"?

I was outta there  ???
You don't even have enough beads  :M
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

garym


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com