missing her ?

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 26, 2005, 06:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Are you guys missing Ms.mud yet?  lol.........
Don't worry, She'll be off restriction tomorrow.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

man yea i was.  And jesse to. whys everybody grounded :) ::)
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

i aint grounded (parents r to afraid)lol >:D
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

yea we miss her *and jess for that matter* but why is everyone getting grounded? i think that they planned it!   >:D

o and lc, u better watch out! your parents could read this and ground u just because u said that they were scared
lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

my parents dont go on dis site and they could care less
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

She was grounded for a week for simply being a preteen. I'll leave it up to her to tell you guys. I can tell you this, She is missing you guys. I guarantee she won't screw up again....lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

~Demon_Boy~

oh every1 ise grounded jess becuz of his progress report my parents let me off with a warning i got very very lucky but i cant wait till everybody gets back lol

wheelie_boy

Im so smart i dont need to worry about my grades   ;D ;D
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

well i got a 3.9 in my advanced geograpyh class its to dang easy lol but fun the teacher is the total oppisit of borin
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

qt314nfla

Last Chance you may have done well in geography but how did you do in your spelling and grammar classes?  J/K

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

#12
I do not write like i do here in school.I am now laughing out loud.I think all of my other grades are as and bs.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Last Chance on September 26, 2005, 08:36:41 PM
I do not write like i do here in school.I am now laughing out loud.I think all of my other grades are as and bs.
AS and BS, you already got college degrees? lol j/k
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Southern4x4

lol i dunno bout conduct im serious on this 1 lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

i gots an edumications 2
lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

TurboBanshee_kid

DA_Mtg_Man is she your girl freind or  daughter?
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

~Demon_Boy~

lol his girlfriend? lol shes his daughter

rubicon500kid

i have bine ground since late july and  i havent road my atv since  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( so but gess what oct 1st is the end of it so im going riding every weekend for the rest of my life (well ill try lol)
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Ms.Mud

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 26, 2005, 09:00:48 PM
DA_Mtg_Man is she your girl freind or  daughter?
THATS  SO WRONG!!!! im his daughter!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Ms.Mud

I got grounded for lyin(my mom HATES it when ppl lie!)  i lied about bein on the comp when she wasnt home! (i was on the comp& the phone when i wasn't supposed to be!) but i seriously doubt I will do that again! i thought I was going to die for that entire week of my life!lol, but I misssed ya'll way too much! o my gosh! i think im obsessed! lol ;)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

qt314nfla


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 27, 2005, 10:11:06 AM
wooo hoooo she's back!

I seriously think she learned her lesson about lying. We are the coolest parents in the world and give our kids alot of freedom. But, One thing that we will not put up with is lying. If it happens again it's off to boarding school.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ms.Mud

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 27, 2005, 01:31:29 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on September 27, 2005, 08:40:55 AM
I got grounded for lyin(my mom HATES it when ppl lie!)  i lied about bein on the comp when she wasnt home! (i was on the comp& the phone when i wasn't supposed to be!) but i seriously doubt I will do that again! i thought I was going to die for that entire week of my life!lol, but I misssed ya'll way too much! o my gosh! i think im obsessed! lol ;)

why wont your mom let u use the computer of phone when shes not home.
cuz my friend was over and she came over to do homework togerther, and my mom said she didnt want us on the comp or phone while she wasnt home or until we got our homework finished, what i forgot to do was cal er and tell her we were done and she she told me when she got home that if i had called and asked that i would have been able to have gone on the comp and the phone , plus i wouldnt have gotten grounded!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com