Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450RRRR

has anyone said they would lead the sport group yet... i dont mind following the utes.. but would like to open it up some to

LT-R450ApK

Are we there yet!!

my uty is still clean from this weekend

Hey matt i made it on time Sunday....
Lets see if i can do it twice  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

COOL, LE vinson glad to see you going
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 26, 2005, 09:53:23 PM
COOL, LE vinson glad to see you going

Yeah It's been awhile  it'll be good to see some old faces again  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

theMAGICMAN10111

picking up my first quad this friday, soooooo excited, perhaps ill come out

FOREMANRON

4 MORE DAYS AND LET THE FUN BEGIN
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

As of now I'll probably be at IT200's place Thusday night or mid day Friday.  Can't wait!  If anyone else is going to be there I still have the track in my gps that IT took us on this weekend so I'd be happy to take ppl on that route.  Unfortunately I don't know the forest real well so I won't be leading at any kind of pace that Mark would.

Chillinthemost

I'm not going to lead the sport group, I'm riding the rhino with my 4yr. old. Now if anyone wants to go on a balls to the walls ride in the afternoon I'll take the YFZ for a little spin. If not I'll just drink beer with scooter all afternoon ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

USA450R

I'm in for this ride. Can someone give me directions from JAX?

Thx
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

qt314nfla

Where's everyone staying?  Is scooterpootin or 05greengriz going?

UncleRico

Hey, ChillintheMost....we can let your 4 year old lead.  Now that would make for some adventure!


Unlce Rico needs to add two more sports to the list under the names Napoleon and Pedro.

We're camping at Big Scrub on Friday night then trailering up to Eureka the next morning, then back to Big Scrub for some aggressive riding and another night of camping.


Is anyone else camping Big Scrub?


Uncle Rico's emergency number 863-255-2199.

Uncle Rico looks foward to meeting you all.


"Pedro offers you his protection" - Napoleon


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

JR

USA450R  Directions From Jax

Go to Greencove Springs and take HWY 17 south into Palatka.  Take HWY 19 south from Palatka into the Ocala National Forest.  As you come into Salt Springs take 316 west toward FT. Mccoy.  When you see the big bridge ahead look for N. E 160th street on the right ( Last road before bridge ) Turn righ ton 160th for about 1/2 mile look for group oarkin along road on left.  Good Luck see you there.  

UncleRico

Is anyone bringing those little "HELLO, MY NAME IS...." tags?


I think that would be funny.


Don't forget to pack the cameras!!!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Grizzlygirl

#288
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class "class canceled"


                    The Ute Group
    The Grizz Family                                          2 *ute
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
    IT200                                                              ?*
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
       Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
     GSPkurt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      4 *ute
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120                                                               ?
    Muddmxr                                                            ?
     Team  quad  green                                   4 ute
   MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
    slicknick                                                      1 *ute
     RDj                                                              4*ute
     caospop                                                         1 ute
    Scramdaddy                                                   1 ute   
    Txsranger99                                                   1 *ute
    Usa450R                                                         1
    Foreman500                                                   4* ute
           The sport group
     Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
       450RRRR                                                         3 sport
        Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
      Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                 2*sport & 4 dirt bikes
      Kat1333                                                  2 sport* 1 gator 3 dirt bikes
       Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
      WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
      Chris505                                                  4 sport
       Le Vinson                                                 2 sport     
        UncleRico                                                3 *sport
       Da_Mtg_man    (maybe)                          1 ute, 1 sport
   
                In case we're splitting up the groups
I still need  everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

TxsRanger99

For anyone who went on the first Eureka Dam ride.. approx. how long does this ride take? I am riding in the Ute group. I'm seeing if I can make dinner plans with some folks in Ocala that I haven't seen in a long while and I am looking for a time frame as to when the ride will be over so I can make those plans. Just a basic ballpark figure. Thanks

bigscrub79

Last time we were back at our trucks by around 5 or 6
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

theMAGICMAN10111

Yeah i might be camping at big scrub on Saturday. Just gotta find the place from gainesville

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

florida gator

Will Assgrabber (new member from the last ride) be there?

GSPKurt

What will the pace be for the Ute group?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

mudmonkey

Unlce Rico needs to add two more sports to the list under the names Napoleon and Pedro.


heck yes! can napoleon teach me some of those awesome dance moves? lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

JR

A question related to the group ride.

Two weeks ago, I spoke with an Ocala National Forest Ranger, who said that the one way trail system would go into effect in October.  Has anyone heard anything more official on this.  I know that many of the trails are marked and some others marked closed.  He also said that any trail not marked open to ride is closed.  How will this effect the ride.

Thanks  Don

Bigscrb15

Quote from: JR on September 28, 2005, 12:51:43 PM
A question related to the group ride.

Two weeks ago, I spoke with an Ocala National Forest Ranger, who said that the one way trail system would go into effect in October.  Has anyone heard anything more official on this.  I know that many of the trails are marked and some others marked closed.  He also said that any trail not marked open to ride is closed.  How will this effect the ride.

Thanks  Don

A couple of our members are Volunteers for the department and they keep us updated on the trail system I am sure one of them will chime in soon and answer your question. As far as I know it is not in effect yet.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

USA450R Im leaving out of middleburg more than welcome to follow we take a short route.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.