Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelie_boy

Thanxs for the directions guys. :)
05 kx 250f

caospop

im  in for oct 1st.  can i get directions... mama grizz you got my numbers maam? where can i stay ?

Tami any suggestions ???
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Da_Mtg_Man

Ok, I'm tossing the idea around of going. IF I go, I'm not sure if it will be just me or me and the boys. I'm pretty familiar with the forrest but not the Eureka area. Where am I staying? I heard people are staying at Oklawaha. If I'm staying somewhere safe I'll bring the open trailer (better gas mileage). If It's not safe then I'll bring the enclosed (terrible gas mileage).
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jjamesbar

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 24, 2005, 08:41:09 AM
Ok, I'm tossing the idea around of going. IF I go, I'm not sure if it will be just me or me and the boys. I'm pretty familiar with the forrest but not the Eureka area. Where am I staying? I heard people are staying at Oklawaha. If I'm staying somewhere safe I'll bring the open trailer (better gas mileage). If It's not safe then I'll bring the enclosed (terrible gas mileage).

mike dont worry about the cost of gas. if i had your money id throw mine away.  :)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 22, 2005, 01:06:24 PM
Sorry Guys
  The Grizz Family will not be able to go to much stuff happening at home
   Mama Grizz  :'(

sorry you cant make it. i know how things back up. going through that myself. heck, im still trying to get situated to get down there and ride with ya'll.

mama, can you send some salami sandwiches up anyway?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

team_quad_green

come on big homie I will have my demo king quad for the ride and my will have his new bomber800 there.. It should be fun.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Da_Mtg_Man

If I go I will take the KQ and the Rappy. I really want to open the Rappy up one more time before I sell it. I have to play it by ear.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

Quote from: jjamesbar on September 24, 2005, 10:05:16 AM
Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 22, 2005, 01:06:24 PM
Sorry Guys
  The Grizz Family will not be able to go to much stuff happening at home
   Mama Grizz  :'(

sorry you cant make it. i know how things back up. going through that myself. heck, im still trying to get situated to get down there and ride with ya'll.

mama, can you send some salami sandwiches up anyway?

jeff
Jeff, You get your quad fixed yet?

-Luis
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Grizzlygirl

OK,OK,OK
   Forget about the roof, forget about the fence , The three vacant apts that need work, the pool that needs remarciting,we're coming. I couldn't take not seeing everyone again. Yes The grizz family is coming. IT200 can we still stay at your place
  Mama Grizz 

mudmonkey

Quote from: Mama Grizz on September 24, 2005, 10:37:57 PM
OK,OK,OK
   Forget about the roof, forget about the fence , The three vacant apts that need work, the pool that needs remarciting,we're coming. I couldn't take not seeing everyone again. Yes The grizz family is coming. IT200 can we still stay at your place
  Mama Grizz 


YAY!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Grizzlygirl

#260
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
  Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
 Please pm me with emergency contact number
   Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
   If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class "class canceled"

   The Grizz Family                                          2 *ute
  Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
  Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
  Matt                                                             1   sport
  GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
      Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
  Backinsaddle                                                2* sport  
         GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
   Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
   Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
   Qt314NFLA                                                      4 *ute
    450RRRR                                                         3 sport
    JR                                                                   2 ute  
   Cdc120
   Muddmxr
   Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                 2*sport & 4 dirt bikes
   Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
   Kat1333                                                  2 sport* 1 gator 3 dirt bikes
   Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
   WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
   Chris505                                                  4 sport
   Team  quad  green                                   4 ute
  MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
   slicknick                                                      1 *ute
   Le Vinson                                                       sport
   RDj                                                              4*ute
   TXSRanger                                                   2
   UncleRico                                                      1 sport
   Da_Mtg_man    (maybe)                                  1 ute, 1 sport
   caospop                                                         1 ute
    Scramdaddy                                                   1 ute   
    Txsranger99                                                   1 *ute
I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

FOREMANRON

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME GOOD DIRECTIONS FROM I-75 I WILL COMING FROM PLANT CITY SATURDAY MORNING  THANK YOU
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Chillinthemost

#262
Directions from I75.
  Get off exit 358 go east to hwy301, go north on 301 to hyw 329 look for the sign that says Sparr there is a Kangaroo gas station on the corner, turn right. Take 329 into Sparr there is a flashing red light, that is hyw200, go straight through light and follow that road until it dead ends into hyw316 turn right onto 316 and that will take you to Ft. McCoy go throu Ft. McCoy and you will cross a BIG TALL bridge. Take the first left after the bridge onto N.E. 160th then about 1/2 to 1 mile down turn left onto 157th and you're there.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Scramdaddy

I'd like to make this ride but I've never been to Eurika Dam before. I am leaving Sat. morning and not camping. 1 ute. Could I follow someone up from the Brandon, Valrico area at like zero dark thirty? :N Thanks.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Scramdaddy

Also wondering if the utes concentrate on mud riding? I wont participate but could watch for a while. What percentage of the ute riding would be muddy? In case I decide to change to sport. Any help would be cool cause my scrams arent set up for mud.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

jjamesbar

only a small percentage of trails are wet. we dont hang out at a mud hole, we ride through them enroute to somewhere else. some are deep though. by the time the 10th quad or so goes though they get real deep.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

qt314nfla

#266
YEAH! THE GRIZZ FAMILY IS GOING!  Mamma Grizz I have 2 more bikes to add I believe they are both utes.

IT200 would it be possible to stay at your place I'll have 2 dogs and 3-4 ppl w/ me.  Not a problem if we can't.  I hope I can get those lower ball joints fixed otherwise I'll be riding blizatch.

Can't wait till next weekend.  I'm coming from Sarasota not sure what day I'll be leaving.  Scramdaddy you should consider camping the weekend if you can.  Z400stunter give me a buzz and let me know if you want to meet up.  Just need the numbers on what parts I need to fix the lower ball joint.  Hope I can't get it fixed.

mudmonkey

hey, make ours 2  sport b/c mr jay cant make it. and if its not too late, please add 4 dirtbikes that are coming with us. thanx
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

GSPKurt

Jeff-
What is the distance for the ute ride, and what is the pace?

Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

team_quad_green

theres one more utility coming with me now for a total of 4
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Seabeejim

Due to the work contraints of the Navy, I will not be able to make it on this run.  I hope we can all get together for a big ole camping trip soon since the cooler weather is coming.  Have fun a be safe.
Jim Robbins
XR 50 with stickers and mods

LE450-RACER#77

How long is the sport quad ride & do the dirt bikes go with the sport group or no ?  I am trying to figure out what I want to do this weekend.


SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ASAP SO I CAN FIGURE IT OUT.

                                                                    THANKS
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TxsRanger99

I'll be there. Staying at Ocklawaha (I think thats right LOL). 1st group ride so, hope to meet some new people. Mama Grizz I sent you a PM with number info. We will be pulling into camp late (not leaving WPB til around 6pm) so I guess we'll see everyone saturday morning.

TxsRanger99

Got some more questions.... Does my bike have to be titled or have any kind of permit to ride in ONF ? Do I need one of those little orange flags ? or any other type of equipment ?

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12