Cully's vid

Started by Numkut, September 24, 2005, 01:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Flea_Jumper

Please take no offense but that track really looks boring.  Is it as bad as it looks?  50 turns and 3 speed bumps. ?????????

Numkut

Actually I really like the track. It is really rough so it gets you in shape. The downfall is the same old same old jumps and you get wore out quick riding it. It has one big 90 ft. table, which I am very close to clearing, that will be my biggest jump.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

trx#9

cully's gets a thumbs up from me. weirdest dirt I've been on ''red sand''
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

Where is this track at???  is it near tampa
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Numkut

No it is near Clermont. As for the red sand Cully or w/e calls it clay but it sure acts like sand once it starts getting tore up. He tore out one of the berms and everybody kept sliding out in the corner because it was so sandy and it was right after a jump.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

I've passed by it on my way to Hard Rock, ONF, and I've NEVER seen any quads there. It's not overly crowded w/ bikes either for that matter. The vid speaks for itself in the #'s on the track and vehicles in the background as well. The track is definitely not for quads. Some of those corners are too thin for a quad and remember guys, on clay we're not going to get much traction at all.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Numkut

I've never seen to many quad guys out there, that was on a Friday so not that many people were there. On Sundays it is offically packed. The track is actually more of a sandy texture than clay once it is worn in for the day.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

RL400

+ good video.  not many videos come on here anymore :'(

rl.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com