I HAVE A NEW TOY!! A new YFZ fresh from the Show room floor

Started by LonesomeTriZ, September 25, 2005, 02:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

I could not resist, I bought a brand new off the show room floor YZF 450. This thing is super sexy and crazy fast. I love it. I love my Tri-Z's more, but at least with this one I can beat on it and not worry about it. I made the decision, if I could not find a yellow and black Special Addition model, I would not get one. I think it looks pretty good next to the Z I have under restoration. Let's hear it, what to you have think about these quads?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LonesomeTriZ

 :D No way, I could never forget my first love.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

YFZ450-Tampa

Good decition, hope they gave you a good deal, with the 06's out there, they are giving a good prices on the 05's
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LonesomeTriZ

I think I could have gotten it a little cheaper. But the yellow and black model was getting tough to find. So I am not complaining. I am happy with it. The only quest now is, where am I taking it next?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

YFZ450-Tampa

Well I know where can you take it,  bring it over the XC races  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LonesomeTriZ

I am not so sure I am ready to put it on a track just yet. Where are they at, I may check it out then decide.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

YFZ450-Tampa

The races are all over Florida, the next one is on Madison Oct 8th
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Magnum330

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Exmx54

Come out to Seminole for the group ride. You'll eventualy sell off the old Tri-Z's to put stuff on the 450. They're addicting!

Ride1Rob

What they all said! No knock on your Tri-Z, but it's ALOT easier and more fun to ride 4 wheels than 3. And if you think the hit of that 450 is awsome now, pipe and jet it :O. It's abosolutely unbelievable. Very good decision on the bike and WELCOME TO THE FUTURE ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

DO THE CAM MOD IT ALSO IS A BIG PLUS.   :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LonesomeTriZ

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I will be doing things to the YFZ as money and confidence is available. However, I seriously doubt my Tri-Z's will ever go on the chopping block. I like having a little old and a little new in the same Garage. ;)

Tell me more about thias group ride.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

RL400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com