River Ranch owners read this

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 24, 2005, 06:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I need a head count of people here that own at RR and are not in the RR members section on this site. Myself and a couple others on here are helping  RR to get some important information out regarding the elections in January.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mainetoo2005


RL400

Quote from: mainetoo2005 on September 24, 2005, 09:05:50 AM
What RR members section?

they're obviously keeping something from some of us.

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

There is a RR deed owners section. PM Bones with proof of ownership and he'll add you. There is a $12 charge to pay for monitoring and the upkeep.
Board member elections are coming up and there is a lot of good info in there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

I am. i have to get my dad to give me the deed and 12 bucks so i can join. :)
05 kx 250f

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 24, 2005, 10:19:52 AM
I am. i have to get my dad to give me the deed and 12 bucks so i can join. :)

I know you have a deed, You wouldn't have got through the gate lastweekend without it.  ;D

Just paypal Bones $12 and put ther reason why in the subject line.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike can you ask Mr Bones, how many people we have on the forum?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

wheelie_boy

For the paypal do i need to put the shipping stuff in or no shipping required?
05 kx 250f

RL400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 24, 2005, 10:39:52 AM
For the paypal do i need to put the shipping stuff in or no shipping required?

no shipping required, just $12 - no more, no less.

rl.

Bigscrb15

mike, add me to your deed, and ill send bones $12 and you $10 for your troubles, lol. I wish.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

lol..... Mine is full or else I would be glad to.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

ricky, add me to your deed and ill send mr. bones $12 and then send you $10 for your troubles. lol, i wish. I figure ill try everyone til someone says yes.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

superstar

I accidently read this post, who should i send my money to?

Da_Mtg_Man

Just paypal MrBones $12 and show that you're a deed holder,put the reason why in the subject line on paypal.



FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com