Just another slow DS

Started by cain73, September 20, 2005, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 23, 2005, 05:54:47 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 23, 2005, 02:29:52 AM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS  PIPE :)
  No  I  had  to  go  to  the  bathroom  and  take  a  DS  and  wipe  my  cut  when  my  finger  tore  through  the  paper  and  got  smokin  all  over  it. :o ;D
LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....

dont bring me into it Smoke, Quad has homosexual thoughts all the time.. i dont want to give him any false hopes. :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cain73

Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 23, 2005, 07:30:40 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 23, 2005, 05:54:47 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 23, 2005, 02:29:52 AM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS  PIPE :)
  No  I  had  to  go  to  the  bathroom  and  take  a  DS  and  wipe  my  cut  when  my  finger  tore  through  the  paper  and  got  smokin  all  over  it. :o ;D
LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....

dont bring me into it Smoke, Quad has homosexual thoughts all the time.. i dont want to give him any false hopes. :P

Tell me about it. Most guys chain up their quads when the go camping, when Quad32x is around I chain my tent shut!  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

What  a  couple  of  punks ! ::)   Its  your  old  ladies  you  better  watch. 8)   Let  me  just  say  it  looks  like  a  babys  arm  with  an  apple  in  its  hand !! :o :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

quit stealing movie lines.......

im telling my wife.... you know shes going to whoop up on you!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cain73

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 23, 2005, 09:38:04 PM
That's alot of horse...But 700R would blow it

You said it I'm just agreeing with it  ;) that 686   er I mean 700 would definitely be blowing it alright :o

Now back to the Quad man - I don't care how many men's a$$es you have "whooped" but I'm not like a certain someone that we know all to well, I don't get into that gay stuff. You can "whoop" him all you want and wear your high heel leather boots while you do it, but bring that male bondag.... errr bonding crap near me and I hope you have good health insurance ;) Ya little sissy  8) Go stumble to the fridge and get another urine light to cool you off  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Gay. ::)  You  keep  trying  to  get  away  from  your  back  ground.  Just  cause  you  got  a  wife  now  dont  mean  a  thing.  Ask  big-daddy.  We  still  got  a  video  of  you  in  panites  danceing  with  that  other  guy !! :o :o ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Smoknbanshee

can we put that video in the adult section.....seems quad is wareing cain out now....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com