KIDS RIDE????

Started by stump66, September 08, 2005, 07:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Where will this ride take place.

cubnfrank

#26
Im in, my boys 7 and and we ride together all the time. He's got a 90 and a good slow ride would be fun.  Any flat trails are good and safe, no hills climbs.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

backinsaddle

Are people still interested in this?  I read somewhere in this thread that hunting season is over in January.  My experience is people have a lot of holiday events into January.  So end of hunting season, end of holidays = end of Jan early Feb?

stump66

I was going to let the subject rest a bit and then maybe around dec start getting folks revved up for a late jan or feb ride. The idea isn't going away just too far ahead for most folks to commit. Talk back at ya. ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

At one of the Rodman rides, 1fast250r  brought shovels and they built a little track in one corner. We built one little jump/hill and used the big quads to build up burms and parked the big quads around it to keep people away from the pee wees and it worked out great. I like the Rodman idea because it is a wide open area..The older kids on blasters can play and the little ones with the 50's and 90'scan have a seperate area and us parents can see everyone! ;D

I know my monsters are ready!!!! We wont have to ask them twice :D

Mrs.Nightbreed

 ;) They are ready.....kids ride here they all come! Beware the MONSTERS are coming  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

im still in as well and like i said before, i have a track builder we can use for the little ones ;)

stump66

Quote from: dreth on September 22, 2005, 08:06:15 PM
im still in as well and like i said before, i have a track builder we can use for the little ones ;)

kool beans you da man  :Fp
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

backinsaddle

Quote from: dreth on September 22, 2005, 08:06:15 PM
im still in as well and like i said before, i have a track builder we can use for the little ones ;)

mount a dozer blade on the 450?

MuddyGurl101

Don't have kids but I can help! Let me know when it becomes around that time!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com