Just another slow DS

Started by cain73, September 20, 2005, 08:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Can  you  bring  that  to  the  group  ride  so  I  will  have  something  to  wipe  my  a$$  with ? :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

cain 73    i got a ds  i got your back here  my ds  hulls a$$ i can wheel stand first though forth with no evert   ill trail ride with any body and  i ride at hard rock  all the time   so let them all hate on us there just jealous      now talk sh@t about that     dont talk to much you all know about the crush    now come get ya some suc :)kas
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Hell  cut.  With  a  gut  like  that  you  should  be  able  to  ride  a  wheel  stand  through  6th  gear !!! :o ;) ;D    Just  messin  with  ya  bro ! ;D  Still  kick  your  a$$  though. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

a ds has 6 gears   :o wow i did not no that     quad   let get ready too ruuuuuuuuumble        ECW   ECW ECW ECW :)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

And the speller of the year award goes too......... drum roll please!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 22, 2005, 10:09:22 PM
And the speller of the year award goes too......... drum roll please!!!!


hmmmm, underware?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

   YOU KNOW WHAT   I CANT SPELL    BUT  I MADE OVER  125,000 LAST YEAR NOT BAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL  JROP OUT     :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

Hey strokin' or what ever your calling yourself the days..

I perfer Silver, Tupper,... ETC

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:16:57 PM
  YOU KNOW WHAT   I CANT SPELL    BUT  I MADE OVER  125,000 LAST YEAR NOT BAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL  JROP OUT     :o

Who said I was talking about you?..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

   I LOOK AT MY POST AND ITS GOT SOME MISPELD WORDS  IF NOT ME THEN WHO :-\
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

Come on Troy if you know your misspelling them then fix them.....
The person i was talking about knows i was talking about them.. so...calm down take a breath... relax.. because it wasnt you..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

  I NO YOU KIDDING SO AM I SO HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY    I WOULD FIX THEM MY WIFE WAS NOT HERE TO TELL ME HOW :D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

SO true!!!  Im also guilty of the "Hey honey! How do you spell ****"

Where did Quad go?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS  PIPE :)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHA! speaking of that.. i have to go to bed... work comes quick! see yall tomorrow!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS  PIPE :)
No  I  had  to  go  to  the  bathroom  and  take  a  DS  and  wipe  my  cut  when  my  finger  tore  through  the  paper  and  got  smokin  all  over  it. :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

we new you where full of somthing :)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Just  like  LE , full  of  beer !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Beer ? Oh so you switched from that Coors light junk then ? And people said you were as dumb as you look..... I was right, I told them that wasn't possible without you being  on a ventilator  :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

You  know , it  aint  nothing  for  me  to  whoop  a  mans  a$$.  Ya  may  of  heard  of  me. :box.gif ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 10:29:31 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2005, 10:29:52 PM
I BET HE WENT TO PLAY WITH HIS  PIPE :)
  No  I  had  to  go  to  the  bathroom  and  take  a  DS  and  wipe  my  cut  when  my  finger  tore  through  the  paper  and  got  smokin  all  over  it. :o ;D

LMFAO......is that the best you can come up with....bring me something better next time.....ware told me that you were waring depends....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Ive  been  trying  to  block  what  he  did  to  me  that  night  out  of  my  mind.  Thanks  for  bringing  it  up  again !!! :'( :'(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on September 23, 2005, 01:09:41 PM
You  know , it  aint  nothing  for  me  to  whoop  a  mans  a$$.  Ya  may  of  heard  of  me. :box.gif ;) ;D

This brings back memories of you, yamahondaman, and LE standing at the end of the track at saltsdale fighting over who was going to yell in the big orange cone, GET IT RAG.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com