WHO ARE YOU ?  Rodman Ride

Started by CABLEGUY1, December 29, 2004, 12:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

QuoteIf not a sign, use a little white shoe polish on the back window of your truck or van or car,, just write atv.com this way if you see it you wont feel strange walking up to a cabin or car to say hi,,,and find out who if who..
I think dreth had all of his windows painted you couldnt miss it  ;D I went right up a introduced myself....
Shoe polish on the window.Good idea. I know if I see someone broke down with ATV Florida written on there window I'll be sure to stop.

jackinthebox23

I'll play a recording of the jack in the box tune over and over again at my campsite, that way you'll know it's me. No, I kid.  I'll be at salt springs with about 7 others.   Look for the shoe polish or something.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Deluxe21

2004 Scrambler 500
2001 Scrambler 500
1999 LEM Cayman
2003 Xtreme Pro 100
1958 Airstream toy hauler