rita a cat 5

Started by rubicon500kid, September 21, 2005, 06:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

i just watched and its a cat 5 this is crazy we all need to keep them texins in our prayers i just hope ppl arnt as dum and stay put and ride it out like ppl where in the other one  :'(
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Bigscrb15

185mph winds, thats fast. I feel sorry for the people in Galveston.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

trx#9

Thats one way to keep bush from going on vacation, send a hurricane to texas lol;
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

stump66

All I gotta say is if after Katrina if they don't RUN LIKE HE!!
Its their own fault for not getting out of harms way. This thing is a MONSTER!!  :S :tsktsk.gif :H
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

SkyHighT100

That is one BIG B!TCH!!! I hate that anyone has to get hit by this thing.. but I am SO glad that it's not us!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

stump66

Down to a cat 4 but there's lotz of warm water ahead. Even at a cat 4 they're screwed.  ???
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com