Quad Wars @ Monster Truck Shows

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 05, 2005, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Is anyone riding in the quad wars at tampa or orlando?  I rode in it a few years ago, it was pretty cool.  I know the show in orlando last year was terrible and half the riders wouldn't even do the double, which created a big wreck.  Just wondering if anyone from here was riding in the shows.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

I would!! If i knew how to enter the show...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Smoknbanshee

Randy Dinkins is the person that usually puts on the shows in Tampa and Orlando.  He is the person you need to get in contact with.  I know a bunch of people from the FTR races were in the show last year at Orlando.  If anyone doesn't already know the whole show is staged.  You decide who is going to win before you even go out there.  I will try to get his phone number.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1slowfox

Its raining cats and dogs  last year also .. that kinda sucked !


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

Smoknbanshee

alright.  I got the e-mail address off of FTR website.  You need to e-mail this guy, he is the one that sets it up.  He has like 12 riders he needs between tampa and orlando show.  Go to USHRA.com and check the schedule. I know the show in orlando is 1-29-2005, but not sure about the show in tampa.  They are looking for mx and h/s guys I guess.  I did it, its not bad at all, little jumps.  As long as it does not rain in orlando it will be nice.  If it rains, you will not have fun.  E-mail this guy.

pitdad@bellsouth.net
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Black450R

The first one's on the 22nd in Tampa.

LostCause

I will be riding the Tampa Show.  It is the 22nd od Jan.  I was going to ride last year but my son was born right close to that weekend.  
What a rush it is going to be riding in front of 50,000 people.  Got to put on a good show.!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

atvaltz

i  emailed him i rode one when i lived in michigan it was staged but fun   i hope he emails me back so  i can ride the tampa and  orlando i love the rush in front of all the people  even though they always vote to make the damn guy with the nicest or fastest bike lose lol   its fun though hope he emails me
1 word   suzuki     nough said

MoToXgUrL07

no one may be interested but I can get the free pit pass's  to the monster truck show from my work....I will give more details when I get them in hand tom.
.....o &#65456; o O &#65466; TaMmI LeE &#65466; O o &#65456; o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

400exRacer77

i would really like to go, ive never been and it would be killer to ride in it, but the quad isn't quite done. i will prolyl go regardles, more details motoxgurl would be awesome!!!
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Smoknbanshee

just make sure your dad doesn't take his Tri-Z out there, because they might have some hills....Riding in front of all those people are cool, but you will not get to see any of the show.  I don't know if I will try to ride in the orlando show, because gas money to take the quad, gas in the quad, etc, etc.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MoToXgUrL07

okay tickets in hand.....lol....they are for
                 Superbowl Of Motorsports
                Raymond James Stadium
                  Jan. 22,2005 at 7:30pm
                Pit Party 2:30-5:15 (enter at gate d)
pit pass must be accompanied by a valid sat, Jan 22, 2005
         event ticket.


  .........thats the info thats on these things
.....o &#65456; o O &#65466; TaMmI LeE &#65466; O o &#65456; o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

400EX

I'm goin to the show in tampa to watch. i would race but i dont like that part of they choose whose gonna win.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

RTR_380/450R

QuoteI'm goin to the show in tampa to watch. i would race but i dont like that part of they choose whose gonna win.

YOU WONT RACE CAUSE YOUR A "CHOOCH"!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com