1-8-05 Saltsdale Sand Drags

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 05, 2005, 10:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey 32...i'll Have PLENTY on HOLD in the COLD !!  ;)

HEY EVERYBODY !!!  I GOTS A QUESTION ??
if the U.S. Dollar is Worth More than Than The ENGLAND Pound
...................................................................................
Is FLORIDA Money Worth More than Georgia Money ??
if so.........  LETS KEEP IT IN FLORIDA !! ..........
"like ya kept it from ORTONA"       ;D
Hey MoToXgUrL07..... Bring the HERNANDO PICS..
GIT IT RAG'S !!!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Smoknbanshee

Alright, enough bull$hit about me setting myself up against the rapturds and z400's.  Come saturday I will race Chillin in the first round (and after I smoke his a$$), I will race chillin's brother in the next round.  How the hell do you like that.  Any objections?  Next thing you know, Chillin and his brother are going to be whining about have to race me right out of the gate.  You sound like a bunch of wanna be crybaby corne's.  Listen, the pumpkin is running and you tribal cheerleaders have to put riders on your bikes for them to win.  Heck you got an inventory on Bolin's bike and went and bought everything he bought so you two could be the tribal cheerleader twins.  Hell you both look about 55.  I know AARP has already sent you an application because you both are eligible.  Now, shut ya mouth and know your role.

GA better bring more than they brought last time, you better beleive that.  Orange Crush commin for that a$$.

Quad32x - hey when you finally make it to the second round then come talk your $hit.  Until then, keep nursing on that baby bottle you bring.  Everytime I see you, you are walking around behind Yamahondaman saying wait up daddy, I am not as fast as you.  Get you some sucka.  

Tribal cheerleaders and Quad32x trying to tag team against me.  Somebody tell these clowns to stop trying their skills of $hit talking, cause they don't match up.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

MAN THE SMACK TALK IS BIG CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO IS BACKING IT UP  ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MoToXgUrL07

YAMAHONDAMAN: Hey MoToXgUrL07..... Bring the HERNANDO PICS..


             alrighty....I will do so....See you there.... :)
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

Smoknbanshee

#54
alright, BREAKFAST at THE MASON JAR @ 7:00 am raceday.
For those of you that are not familiar The Mason Jar is just south of Umatilla on 19 and just north of Eustis on 19.  You can't miss it.  It is on the east side of 19.  It is the only place open at 7:00 am.  Good country home cooking.  I will MOST LIKELY be there, depends on when I get home from the Orlando Magic game tonight.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

smoked don't be mad just cause I'm faster than you! there's always got to be a loser. It just so happens that when we raced you lost! I hate when that happens. HEHE I think what it is is that your jealous of the tribe. we'll let you ride our bikes were not mean like that. That way you know what it feals like to go fast. Lupo's hear for ya buddy everythings gona be alright.
  Ga boys don't worry about that orange bike I don't think I've ever seen that bike finish a race.
  smokeddog better eat ya a big breakfast that way you have something to sh!t out when we blow buy ya ! who's ya daddy little punk ;D ;D ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Chillinthemost

#56
Smokey dont take all that, step on up to the full mod class and show em. That big bad Banshee of yours is way too much for my litle 4 stroke stock trail bike :D.
  NOT
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YAMAHONDAMAN

HEY YOU GUY'S !!!!
There's NEW MEAT A COM'N TO THE "MOD" Class..........
Don't Tell Em CUT !!    ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

smokin_zilla

Yea smoke step up to full mod because i would like kicking your ass in that class as well.Trust me wont hear any whining here but if you choose to race in this order you will be put out in two races.Your call choke dog.SEE YA :P
lt500&z400&yfz450

mcig

hey all??? wow what a bunch of smack being layed on this one ? tribal cheerleaders, cry baby ribbon  two good ones?
too funny,someone needs to get the pic's for all the races going on this weekend, just remember it's 5:00 somewhere?
don't forget the brown bottles and these 8)!!!!!!!!!
     mcig

cutngrs

#60
 the mod class is going to have new king this month  trust me you wont miss him   when you see him and when you do you will know your through so stop worry about chilln or his bro smoke dog you  better whatchout  he coming for you all  and you better bring these 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Yamahondaman , they  just  dont  get  it.  Cut  and  his  rump  buddy  smokie  just  better  go  ahead  and  get  ready  to  take  the  ass  whippinins  that  us  other  FAST  men  are  going  to  dole  out  to  them !! ;D  And  if  nothing  else  we  will  damn  sure  out  drink  those  limp  membered  school  boys !!!! :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

HEY 32 ....
i'll be a drink'n em down ... ya know it ....SAY IT !!
BUT on the other Note .....   "Listen" to CUT ....
He's a been a little quiet Lately...Humm....? i wonder why ?
i think FLORIDA'S gonna keep the Crown this Month !!
HEY SMOKIN ..... YA READY ? ...
Hey MoToXgUrL07...i gotcha Back ...i wanna see em ...

MAN MY RIBS HURT !!!!!! cough,cough ...."OUCH" !!!!   ;D
OH YEAH .........  I Got em ....---->>>> 8)
HEY LTZ ....... ON ICE AND READY !!!!
HEY LE ..... LETS DO IT BROTHER !!!!
HEY HOGHEAD ........... YOU COM'N ???  
GIT IT RAG'S
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Smoknbanshee

GET IT RAG.......
Magic win, brown bottles empty....
smokedog will win, and brown bottles will be empty.....
Two bikes out da hole, catch me if you can, GET IT RAG....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

HOGHEAD

ill be there i might have a advantage this time i changed my spark plug ha ha ha

HOGHEAD

WELL LOOKS LIKE I NEEDED MORE THAN A SPARK PLUG TO GET AN ADVANTAGE I JUST FLAT OUT GOT WUPT HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY THEM BOYS FROM GA AND PANAMA WERE RUNNING NEXT TIME FRANK HA HA HA

BadCompany350

#66
Smoke, quit holdin out on the results and go ahead and tell everyone how them Georgia Boyz came to represent!!!LOL

I had a good time, wouldve been a little better if i wouldve came home with a little more Florida money ;D. Just couldnt get those lights down :(.  

Daniel
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Smoknbanshee

All I have to say is WOW......Big thanks to Bad Company, Pocket Change, Wicked for coming to florida and kicking some A$$....Great to have you guys.  I would highly recommend coming out next time the GA and Panama City boys come down, cause it was well worth the $5.00 to see some of their quads.  The first time I have seen a bike carry the tires all the way down the track.  The first time I have seen a bike shut off at half track and still win, a couple of times.  Here are the results.  

Stock - 6 entrants
1st - Gary Sisson (z400)
2nd - Tim Sisson (z400)
3rd - Darrel Goodman (I think 400ex)

Kids - 13 entrants
1st - Brian Parks
2nd - Jerry Corne
3rd - Rachel Watson
4th - Cody Rudio
5th - Katie McQuaig

Modified - 23 entrants
1st - Brandon Mims (banshee) GA -
2nd - Steve Mims (banshee) GA -
3rd - Steve Mims (banshee) GA -
4th - Jason Watson (zilla) FL -
5th - Matt Watson (Yam 450) FL -

Full Modified - 26 entrants
1st - Scott Smith (banshee) GA - Bad Company Racing
2nd - Nick Tattolli (banshee) FL
3rd - Daniel Kight (banshee) GA - Bad Company Racing

Open - 8 entrants
1st - Rick Farmer (BAD A$$ 3 cylinder banshee) North FL - Pocket Change Racing
2nd - Rick Farmer (2 cylinder banshee) North FL - Pocket Change Racing
3rd - Tony Farrow (banshee) GA - Wicked Racing
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Forgot a few things.  76 total entries today, so it was a great turn out.  Met some great people today.  Had some new faces and a lot of usual faces, and the best turn out we have ever had at saltsdale, so big thanks to everyone who came out.  No wrecks, but a few broken bikes.  LOTS of good racing today.  Total payout for the day was $780.00.  Not too bad if ya ask me, except I did not get any of it.  Thanks everyone.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Guess I'm gonna have to have the CEO buy me a Bike to so I can have some of that Money on Race day as well. Great turn out today but I'm still walking around going Huh, what did ya say, can't hear ya. Man there was some loud bikes out there today.I will try to get some pics up real soon. Got ALOT of them today. Thanks to everyone who donated for the food. We want to know if this is something that interest you all? If so we will try to have something each race, hamburgers, hotdogs, barbq something ( I dont know about the potato Salad each race thats to much work, Maybe I can just buy it from Publix instead of making it?) See you all next month

tribal_shee

#70
smokedog I got to second you on that one! Definiately the fastest bikes I've ever seen by far. I thought those ortona bikes were fast. No comparison, even their fastest bike would be no comp. for "pocket change racing". I think for what they are I think the tribe represented pretty damn good. Oh and I can't forget the pumpkin running great. All in all great racing today. It was nice to meet all you GA guys, some good people!!! Hope to see ya guys up in Ga! Hey smoke try and set up a big race with (north-GA) meets (south-Ortona) and see who comes out ahead. The only thing is we would probably have to have lights, but would be an awsome race. see ya, Lupo
    by the way the food was real good!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

yeah yeah lupo, i wanna see ortona vs. GA.  Most likely next month we are not doing any practice runs, let everyone practice out in the field, and start the races around 10am so we are not running so late.  The CEO and I have been talking about this tonight.  I did not even get the opportunity to eat, but I heard the food was good.  Thanks CEO, great idea.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

congrats to the ga. bunch glad to see them come down, cant wait to go up and race at their place.

i hope they come back down and yall boys can take their money next month. Time to pull them down and build them a lot bigger and badder.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Chuck_Norris

well as soon I quit passing the Mcdonalds I was ablt to say... :oWOW :o had a great time, after getting past the buck fever calming down and racing, it as all over. Met a buch of great folks Special thanks to LE,Scooter,steve and the fella with the box of bolts(dang start cover >:() Learned  alot of new tricks and got some helpful tips for the next time.It was good to put names with faces.Pork sandwiches rocked. I can definatley say there were some wicked fast quads that showed up, My son got the biggest thrill riding the kids class [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Great job putting it together. I will post some pics in the gallery.

Quad32x

Glad  to  see  you  could  make  it  Chuck.  And  thanks  for  the  show!  That  was  a  nice  wheel  stand  off  the  line ! :-[ ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32