700 R Intake & Pipe

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 18, 2005, 09:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I was thinking of gettinf GYT-R pipe & Intake.  But ESR looks pretty good to. What can give most power.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

why dont you try sticking a pipe in your intake
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Toomey

Just get whatever's quiet and powerful.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

I dont think he actually owns a fourwheeler.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

hmm the fact that you have had two bikes in the last month and they both are 06's.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Smoknbanshee

just like everyone ask for time slips...we wanna see some pics of all these toys you have....and i don't mean the toys you have in your box in your sister's bedroom....

oh by the way, how do the pipe in the intake work?  i have been meaning to ask...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

2006YFZ450

I traded my YFZ 450 for a 700R cuz i like reverse.  How should I send the pic's email or post them in the phot gallery.  I'll try to post them in the photo gallery my tonight..  You think i lie but im not.  '06 700 R comin up.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

When you line that new craptor up next to my YFZ you think you're in reverse >:(
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

I want pictures with you holding a sign that says 700rman pwns atvflorida.com

Then I will believe you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

send them to me online, then I will post them. IM me again.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 20, 2005, 11:07:27 PM
I traded my YFZ 450 for a 700R cuz i like reverse.  How should I send the pic's email or post them in the phot gallery.  I'll try to post them in the photo gallery my tonight..  You think i lie but im not.  '06 700 R comin up.

come on dog...i wanna see the 700R, the f-150 lightning, the range rover, the sl500, and 290 pilot
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

svtbolt04

Hey, I will get my pictures this weekend so it is a fair game. Give me untill monday and I will have my pictures devoloped from the races and I will prove that I have my yfz and my svt. If you want, I will take a picture of the z400 also.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 21, 2005, 01:25:17 AM
Hey, I will get my pictures this weekend so it is a fair game. Give me untill monday and I will have my pictures devoloped from the races and I will prove that I have my yfz and my svt. If you want, I will take a picture of the z400 also.

you refereing to me or rapturd?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

53yfz450

i saw him at sunshine with the svt but you had a warrior. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

Your rapter is slow, just last week you told me It bogged whene you floored it. ha..ha..ha..ha..
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Toomey

Hey 700, what I'd do if I was you would but get a pipe of intake.  There's 2 reasons I can think of mainly.  1.  When you go to resell it it's gonna be worth a little less, and it's just easier to sell a stock quad.  2.  Do you really need more power out of that thing, I mean, it's got 40 horsepower, is an extra 5 that important?  I'd use that money on some good wheels and tires or better yet some good shocks.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.