Croom Group Ride

Started by FloridaATVs-com, September 14, 2005, 02:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FloridaATVs-com

let's try to work out a weekend where everyone gets together. It would be nice to get some people together for an entire weekend. The weather is getting nice.  ;D
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

MuddyGurl101

I am in... I haven't gotten to go up there yet!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

GSPKurt

I've been wanting to go there, too. I hope it doesn't suck!  ;) ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bigscrb15

never been. i think i might be up for this
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

susieblazer

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 15, 2005, 02:05:17 AM
I've been wanting to go there, too. I hope it doesn't suck!  ;) ;)


           Kurt you are FUNNY!!!!  :L 2:L :R :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :d :d
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

I was wondering if anyone got that!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

z400stunter

I'd love to go to croom.  Never been there.  Keep me posted.
JUMP IT!

FloridaATVs-com

How about the weekend of October 1st? Who all is game?
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

qt314nfla

Kurt who couldn't get that one.  I was appreciating it.

October first is going to be a tough date for you.  That's when the Eureka Dam II ride is and most are going to be there.

FloridaATVs-com

[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

GSPKurt

Do you mean the 8th? I'm out. I'm going to Coal Creek that weekend.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

UncleRico

7th is good for me, I'm up for it.

Anyone camping that weekend?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

susieblazer

 
  Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM

Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???


fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

UncleRico

Are "fur babies" any relation to "sweater bunnies"?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

susieblazer

#15
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 21, 2005, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM

Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???


fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.

  That would be our pups.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmm might need to clarify this too......DOGS......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 22, 2005, 04:12:18 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 21, 2005, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM

Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???


fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.

  That would be our pups.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmm might need to clarify this too......DOGS......

:R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Kat1333

I know my crew would love a Croom ride.  I also have fur babies to worry about.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

GSPKurt

Quote from: Kat1333 on September 22, 2005, 07:14:27 PM
I know my crew would love a Croom ride.  I also have fur babies to worry about.

Kathy-
Get a big backpack and put Woo in it! :P
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

UncleRico

I can't believe they won't let dogs in the camp area of Croom.


It's not like they do any upkeep on the trails...I wouldn't imagine them being so strict on pet control.


Can't you pass them off as the pit crew?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ronny86250r

three of us are gonna come up and camp the weekend of the 22nd of oct. will get there sat.morn about 9:30 if anyone is gonna be there let me know so we can meet up 8)

Kat1333

Woo may fit in a large backpack, but what about the horses???  Huh, now what Kurt.   ;)   And by the way, I heard Croom sucks.  jk  I would love to go to Croom.  Have heard about it since I rode ATCs but never went there.  I like the whoops, they give the flat track character. 8)
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

qt314nfla

Kat, I had to give ya a karma point for your positive outlook on whoops.  Now that's thinking outside the box.

Kat1333

Thanks for the karma, God knows I need it -- being a newbie and all.  QT  now that you saw some of my riding abilities, do you think I can hang with the Ladies on that chicks only ride??? You can be blunt and honest, I welcome constructive criticism.  (As I believe you already know, that was my first time riding on a group ride this last weekend for Juggalo's ride - and I have only had the bike for 3 weeks now)  Thanks again for the karma.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

ATF450

some people don't like croom,but i enjoy it.we try to go every other sunday so the 9th of october is a good one.let me know whats up.
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com