FTR Hare Scramble #1

Started by Albright335, September 19, 2005, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albright335

The first Hare Scramble of the season is this upcoming weekend (9/24) in Holopaw!!

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/CFTR_092505.pdf

Who is planning on attending???

Jennifer
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

kevoquad

i know im gunna be there,       its gunna be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
04 yfz450     " quad open #1b "
03 kodiak 400 4x4
04 nissan titan

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Jen !!! like Kevin I'll be there too
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

ILL BE THERE ON MY NEW 06 YFZ!!! WHOOPPP WHOOPPP!!! Sorry, I cant wait.. Its been two long months of practice and I want to hit the track...

C-Open!!!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kawiepower

Wanda
FTR Women's
Quad Series Rep

yamadooski

We will be there.....Been riding 4 days a week now since the banquet.
It time to get er done!!!
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

ftrvet#76

From the posts of everyone riding I had better whoop myself into shape (I WEIGHED IN AT A WHOPPING 197 LBS.) this morning and cant seem to lose any of it at the end of last year I was 180 LBS. so looks like I got some extra baggage to tote through the woods at this race so wish me luck cause im gonna need it!!!!!
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Will don't worry, your wheels will grab better  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

Quote from: ftrvet#76 on September 20, 2005, 08:34:17 PM
From the posts of everyone riding I had better whoop myself into shape (I WEIGHED IN AT A WHOPPING 197 LBS.) this morning and cant seem to lose any of it at the end of last year I was 180 LBS. so looks like I got some extra baggage to tote through the woods at this race so wish me luck cause im gonna need it!!!!!


Sheesh, I dont think it was luck that got you into first this weekend, I think it was skill. Sorry about your bad start, but congrats on the first place finish.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

Nice race guys, Willis as usual, a good race for you, Jen got me for like 2 minutes  :'( hehehe hope I can give you some battle next race, good to see all of you, now lets get ready for Madison, oh yeah  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

Keep at it Luis...it was only the first race of the season!!  ;)

My day started bad...last or second to last into the woods...I kept my cool and just "rode"...it worked for me because in a large class of 18 or so I made my way through the pack to third place by the end of the first lap. The track was VERY rough - 85-90 % palmetto's!! I held on for the remainder of the day for a third place finish!!

I kept pushing all day because I knew Phil was lurking back there (Vet Class) - we had our little "side bet" that he better not catch me from 2 minutes behind - LoL!!!!!! He did not catch me because he had a bad day himself (I am sure he will win the "bet" in races to come)  ;D - he did end his day with a second place within his class!!  :o 

I am looking forward to Madison - I loved that track last year!! Phil and I will be riding as much as possible between now and then - gotta keep that endurance up!!  :P

See everyone @ Madison!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

yamadooski

Good job Jen and Luis.
Willis all I can say is WOW!
Madison is a great course. We will be going to both races.
It great camping weather up there too.

See ya up there.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

FTR44CRep

Sorry i missed it.  I had family in town.  Glad you guys had fun.  See you in Madison.

YFZ450-Tampa

Thanks Paul, how did you feel on your new class? are you thinking on moving back to "A" ??? I feel OK in "B" it was just the first race, all the tracks are different so let see what happen, lets keep enjoing the ride and have fun. I didn't race Madison last season but I'll try to go to bouth races this time, living on Friday oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhh
;D  ;D  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

Hey, YFZ450-tampa.. Were you hanging out with terry and mike watching the videos and eating oreos.. or to be more spacific, were you the one with the cut under your eye? If so, this is the noob that crashed and banged up my wrist a bit.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

Fortunetly it was not me, in what class do you race svtbolt04 ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

C-Open, I was the blonde kid walking around the score sheets with the yellow MSR gear.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com