1-8-05 Saltsdale Sand Drags

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 05, 2005, 05:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Quad32x, I don't know if you will be able to handle anymore power by the looks of the last race.  I do give you a 9.5 on the x-games barrel roll at the end of the track though.  I would of gave you a 10, but you didn't stick the landing.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Tee  Hee  snicker  snicker  :-[ ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chuck_Norris

#27

do you here that!! :o

Chuck_Norris


Chuck_Norris

She is off life support and has a clean bill of health. HERE I COME,  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey CHUCK ...LOOKS like CHILLINS Bike ....
i wonder if its as fast ??  
Hey SMOKIN ....... YOUR KILL'N ME !!!
on break time at work..everybody's like ...
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT" ???  
T W O  -  DAYS !!!!!   GIT IT RAGSSSSSSSSSS
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Smoknbanshee

Chuck, BRING IT.......450's are fun to chew on, but hard to swallow.  
 
Crack Corne - when are you going to try to start winning on your own bike?  You got like (3) tribal cheerleaders to back ya up, if you want to call them back up.  

Tribal Cheerleaders - bro, come on over the have at it, just don't get stuck in my RUTS.  Next time you see her, ask her, and she will tell you all about.  I am PROUD  HEHE.....  Damn I just heard the tribal cheerleader clam up.  I will show you how proud I am if my FIANCEE comes out there, cause has a very nice prize on her hand.  Oh by the way, you guys aren't heavy hitters, abner and cut are the heavy hitters.  

Qaud32 - look at it this way.  I stuck throttle cable is a good excuse to consume more earlier.  Good thinking.

Watson BOYZ -  It will be a long trip home wondering how smokey beat you.  Bring ya paddles, bring ya pro wedges, bring ya MONEY.

Yamahondaman - hope your feeling better brotha, remember shiny side up.....

RTR - where are the antiques at?  Make sure you bring an extra clutch this time, I don't want any excuses.  Either way, you will have plenty of time to my grade beotch.  

LE - where you at?  

Ortona - where you at?

GA boyz - the sun is shining.  The sand it deep.  Who is coming?  Pocket Change Racing, Wicked Racing, Bad Company Racing?  Who else.  We are waiting.

CEO - get this on tape, cause this might need to go in the classics.  make sure you bring some rolaids please, yam 450's, zilla's and pork might give me some heartburn.  

Cut - what do ya think, if crack corne can ride someone's bike and win, can I ride the pumpkin and show these boys how we roll?

OVER AND OUT........More to come later.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

                ....... IT IS TIME ........
SMOKIN the "KING" has spoken and will ALWAYS Speak
The Truth Lies Behind the Beholder of the Speaker..
Mix and Match Fuels,Rider's,Gear's and Tire's
For when the Moment comes again
You Can Cook it up "at the end" ... in the BEAKER....
The Plentifull of ATV Enthusiest that come abroad
to the SALTS in central Florida to "GAIN" the ..... ( NAME )...
Miles and Miles away in the distant wind the mingling of tools
Hopefully your Hopeing....YOUR NOT TO BE AT L A M E ....
Every Turn out Brings More And MORE for the FUN
the Cost is only a Bitter Chance of Fame And Fortune
Only in FLORIDA ....This is the  BEST Place in the SUN....
WE All Play A Part to to Keep this thing going to Play
As Far the Place WE Ride is on DIRT ...
GEORGIA HAS LOTS OF CLAY ... !!!  
LETS GO IN JANUARY !!!!!  FLORIDA..BRING HOME THE MONEY


1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

badcompanyracing

#33
hey smoke we will be there and we are bringing the polaris just for fun, the banshee's will be for real i think we get to run in you're class come on. ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o      tony call me at home 1-912-384-7830                        
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

cutngrs

 HAY SMOKE  TRIBL CHEERLEADERS  THATS A GOOD ONE HONEY GIRL HONEY GIRL GO GO GO FIRST THINGS FIRST THE CHEERLEARDER TRIB CANT DO ANY THING ON THERE OWN THAY HAVE TO GET JOHNNY HOLE SHOT  TO RIDE THERE BIKES  JUST SO THEY CAN BE A PART OF WINNING      AND DONT BE JEALOUS OF  MY BIKE COUSE I CAME UP WITH  ORANGE CRUSH  BE FOR THE JUICE MAN COULD  ;D ;D ;D    SEE YOU ALL SAT AND BRING THESE 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will have some food out there on Saturday. CEO is grilling about 20-30lbs of pork.  will have Potato Salad, so we will have BarBQ pork sandwiches and potato Salad while supplies last. No set price, just a small donation for all ya can eat. SO BE FIRST IN LINE, the end of the line could get thin...LOL

1fastltr450

HEY SMOKE CLERMONT WILL HAVE A PEE-WEE
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

#37
haha, I can see it now.  Smoke on the pumpkin beating the tribal cheerleaders out da hole and then letting that motor go to work for him.  Can we say TDR?  Don't worry ladies I will bring a leash to walk you down the track.  Bring these  8) so you can see where you are going.  Lupo, Crack Corne, Old Man Bolin, Brassart - the juice squeezer says come and get it.

Yamahondaman - you got it going on.  Don't laugh to hard.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LTZ400ApK

Hey gary you wanna run my quad this month?
Dont think im gonna race or atleast on the track,maybe just to the bottom of the brown boys  ;D

Smoknbanshee

scooter good idea, i might race you to the bottom of them.  That way no one can accuse me of setting the classes up so I can race the slow guys.  HAHA,. i am killing myself
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Yo  smoke . all  I  got  to  say  is  you  will  be  my  punk  this  time  around. [smiley=Shocked.gif]  Yea  thats  right ,you  and  me  in  any  race  you  want.  The  real  thing  or  practice.  Come  on , back  it  up  Mr. Short  Jhonson !! :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tribal_shee

#41
wah,wah,wah!my pu$$y hurts. damn cut you starting to sound like corne crying about fast bikes running in our class. I don't see the big deal w/ jerry riding shawns bike cause he's already proven that he doesn't have to be on the fastest bike to win. I think your just mad cause he won't ride yours. personally I'm with ya about everybody riding there own bike that's why we have them! It would be different if we were racing for big money but saltdale is all about fun cause when it comes down to it none of us regulars have anything that's seriously fast or we wouldn't waste our time coming out. we'd be traveling to big races. Just come out race whoever your up against and like smoke says (hope ya braught enough) and if not go to the cheering section. By the way your pretty good at that cheering stuff. you must have had some practice.  ;D ;D  
   Hey smoke you got one thing right! all your gonna be doing is squeezing juice on the side line for me to go w/ that good pork the ceo is grilling after chillin and his bro get done w/ya! HA!HA! make sure you hold cuts hand at the race and tell him everythings gona be ok!!!!!! SEE YA AT THE RACE SUCKAS!!!!!!  ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

MoToXgUrL07

.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

Quad32x

Tribal , all  I  gots  ta  say  is  DAMN !!!! :o  Now  thats  what  im  talkin  about !!!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scottiedont

#44
now quad there wont be any more rollin over at the end of the race this time will there???  P.S.  You still owe me my shovel!!!
2004 Polaris Predator(Troy Lee) with special KM graphics!!! Soon I'll need rearview mirrors on my bike cause thats the only way ill see ya'll!!!

Smoknbanshee

Tribal cheerleaders - can you girlz come down and show me and cut how to be sideline cheerleaders, cause we are not used to that.  Heck, if ya really wanna get down to it, atleast I can win a couple races before I get put out.  You and Baby bolin are like 1 - 2 load it up on the trailer.  You guys make more practices runs than you do real runs.  I am telling you you better watch out for smokey on the pumpkin.

Quad32 - I will make sure I beat you to the other end, so you don't roll over on top of me.  On the other hand I might let you win so I can have a front row seat for the x-games.  HOLLARRRRRR

I will be there doing more than watching.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

running that mouth is all you are going to do
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Quotenow quad there wont be any more rollin over at the end of the race this time will there???  P.S.  You still owe me my shovel!!!
Hey  scottie !  I  will  try  to  remember  to  bring  your  shovel  with  me.  You  going  to  race  that  turd  of  yours  this  time  or  sit  in  the  pits  and  pop  your  pickle  with  your  cornhole  buddys ? :o [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tribal_shee

exactly what I'm talking about. The only reason you do actually win a race or two is because you put yourself up against rapturds and z400s. Why not race chillin first race out or his bro. opps did I just call LITTLE smokey out?  And as far as the great pumpkin, just cause he went and put a little stroker crank doesn't mean sheot. You'll be lucky if that thing leaves the start line. He needs you to ride his bike cause if the tribe doesn't spank it, which I'm not worried about, then the ga boys will finish ya off!!! We will definately see tommorrow!! All you need to worry about is having enough fresh squeezed juice for me and quad32 .Get ta squeezing pumpkin wanta be!!!! HE,HE :P :P ;D ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Quad32x

Dang  smokie , If  I  was  you  I  dont  know  if  I  would  even  show  up!!  You  going  to  be  hurtin  at  both  ends , the  tribe  going  to  get  that  scalp  and  Team SG  slugin  that  groin ! [smiley=Clap.gif]  Well  after  you  take  your  whuppin , stagger  on  down  to  the  end  of  the  track  and  maybe  Yamahondaman  will  let  you  borrow  a  cold  one  to  put  on  your  nads  and  make  ya  feel  a  little  better !!! ;D   But  bring  these----------------- 8)   Git  it  RAGS !!!!!!!!!!!
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com