Rita

Started by big-daddy, September 20, 2005, 09:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Rita is giving Miami heavy rain and winds at this time. No flooding and still have power. Broward 1900 and Dade 3500 people without power.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FOREMANRON

FLORIDA DONT NEED NO MORE HURRICANES WE HAD ENOUGH LAST YEAR
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

SkyHighT100

No one likes hurricanes... but they are a part of living in Florida.... if you dont want to deal with them, you could always move ;).... it'll just mean more room for us, lol.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

jwscroll

Always the optimist.
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 20, 2005, 09:38:32 AM
No one likes hurricanes... but they are a part of living in Florida.... if you dont want to deal with them, you could always move ;).... it'll just mean more room for us, lol.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Hurricanes can be good for mudding  :)

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Sick, but true...

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

its not that bad  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX350_On_The_Rack

How do I get one of those quarters?  2:L
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: big-daddy on September 20, 2005, 10:07:21 AM
its not that bad  ;)

Looks like that big palm is starting to lean towards the Jag.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Good maybe I can order a 2006 model.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FOREMANRON

HOPE EVERYBODY IN SOUTH FLORIDA IS OK
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: big-daddy on September 20, 2005, 10:10:19 AM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 20, 2005, 10:07:54 AM
How do I get one of those quarters?  2:L

Send me $10.00

It better be mint. I don't want a Dremel Tool Special  :no
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

hope you dont have to break out the jet ski
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MrsPureLogic

As a native I can say, I personally hate hurricane season!   :M So there!   ;D

Njoutlaw88

I kind of like the florida rain.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com