HAZELHURST SEPTEMBER??

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 01, 2005, 04:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

you can get it from tony dukas fast by gast   or you can use one from  a muiknis   will work allso
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Just got off the phone with Yamahondaman - jerry was running the 450 class as we were talking and doing good.  papatribal broke a read on the left cylinder, so yamahondaman drilled and cut a cr250 reed and the put it on and got frank back up and running.  cut's bike made some good passes in the practice round and seems alot of people love the orange crush and apparently LOTS of chrome.  yamahaondman was off the chain, fired up, and ready to roll...if I hear back from them again, i will let everyone know how they are doing....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

WELL just got home from the race  I sure am tired fixing to go to bed. I want to say thanks to all the Fla guys and GA guys for COMING OUT FOR THE FUN. PAPA TRIBLE got his bike running some 460s and some 470s but I road it later that night and Iknow soon it will be in 430s440s easy. and should be faster gititraggss ;). the orange crush was running pretty good not sure  on all the times but it was running pretty good. Yamahondaman  ran some 520s530s  and he look good doing it gititrag. SMOKE DOG you sure missed out on the funn. Shaw and lupo where were ya. FRANK AND JERRY HAD TO RUN WITH OUT YA.  I ran some 430s and440s on my black and yellow bike the generallee ran some 440s.  Pocketchange was there. badcompany was there. TNT Racing Was there. well hope to see ya guys next month.  Iam to tired to think lol.  ;) good night hallaaooor back later. 
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

yeah man, i sure wish i could of been there, i was calling ronnie all night try to get updates.....i heard frank burnt a plug up on his bike, and ronnie had to drill a jet out to fatten it up....glad to see frank laying some good times down, he definetly deserves it.  goot job tony...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

What happened?? back to "smoke" now?, I am getting confused!. We go to Ga., come back , and now the name change again%#@%@, I think tomarrow I will call myself hmmmm, how about " John wayne"?, shoot that one was taken tooo and by Jason- no strokin350, I mean smokinbanshee . J/K hollaaaaaaaaaaaaar ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Back to the races!,
    I still cannot figure out how Tony pulls a 4.49 on the General, only wins byhalf a tire. then all the rest of his passes are all around 4.71??????,
         I think the timing system was Off!!!!!!!!, Good job Tony! And thanks for the help with cuts bike, and on Franks. We had a Good time see ya next month ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

don, that would be because Tony is like 90 lbs WET! ;D
The best i could run was a 4.573 and im 3 of tony..
We need to start putting our WIVES on the bikes to be able to hang with Tony!  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

i wished i could have seen the time slip when i run Frank,the "OLD" TRI-Z was RUNN'N that time !!! just can't seem to run a 6.0 or a 4.6 !!!!  oh well ...had a BLAST ..see ya'll next time ...."WARE" were the 250's ????   :N
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

The old mans bike actually laid down 2 passes in  practice that were flat out gettn it.  I ran a 4.29 and Jerry Corne ran a 4.34  but on the 3rd practice pass Jerry lined up with Troy and blew, exploded a reed. Dang that Troy!! should have known :D :D :D I just aint going to let my bike stag up against the crush anymore. Baaaad luck!!! just kidding Troy. We tried to rig it thanks to some help from Ronnie,Dyno, and some locals. but just wasnt the same after that. Tony seems to think it may be sucking the bowls dry and leaning out. Oh well thats part of racing. It will be rite next month. Its in good hands now. right Tony ;) ;) ;) ;) Hey guys I hope everyone can make the trip next  month. I know there will be more to rep. Fla. I know the Tribals will be there in full force. And the Crush will be bringin it to.  Oh!!! Let me say thanks to the GA. boys. When  we broke there were plenty willing to help us get going again. Thanks GA. your all good in my book. Oh!! Smoke or Strokin or Whackin350 I still love ya little brother.

PAPA_TRIBAL

Hey Ronnie! what was your number? I have all the time slips. I can  tell ou what our time was.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 19, 2005, 10:36:13 AM
The old mans bike actually laid down 2 passes in  practice that were flat out gettn it.  I ran a 4.29 and Jerry Corne ran a 4.34  but on the 3rd practice pass Jerry lined up with Troy and blew, exploded a reed. Dang that Troy!! should have known :D :D :D I just aint going to let my bike stag up against the crush anymore. Baaaad luck!!! just kidding Troy. We tried to rig it thanks to some help from Ronnie,Dyno, and some locals. but just wasnt the same after that. Tony seems to think it may be sucking the bowls dry and leaning out. Oh well thats part of racing. It will be rite next month. Its in good hands now. right Tony ;) ;) ;) ;) Hey guys I hope everyone can make the trip next  month. I know there will be more to rep. Fla. I know the Tribals will be there in full force. And the Crush will be bringin it to.  Oh!!! Let me say thanks to the GA. boys. When  we broke there were plenty willing to help us get going again. Thanks GA. your all good in my book. Oh!! Smoke or Strokin or Whackin350 I still love ya little brother.


Bro, congrats on the bike laying it down...I heard all about it...I can say that I am happy for you, because you have been the one to slip your neck out there and try different things.  what about the custom drill job on the jets?  Dude let me tell you, I already have the hall pass for October, so i will be there, to drink beer and cheer everyone on.  Frank keep up the good work.  Hopefully, I can line up against you or jerry on the orange crush, so we can bring back some old school grudge matching....Hey tony, how do you cross the finish line first and still lose?  I am gonna have to call you to get all the details.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Yeah, I forgot to mention the honda reeds in that Yamaha!!, Thanks to Ronnie!!!!!!. Kinda made it pull to the left though right !?!?! ;)
Git it RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

it should make it pull to the left a little with a cr250 reed and drilled jet....but as long as you can hang on to it long enough to keep is striaght, ride on cowboy....hey papa, did troy need a jockey?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Troy dont need no jockey when he is racing me ;D ;D ;D ;D Just when he races anyone else. My bike could be runnin 3.50s and his could run 5.00s and he would still beat me :( :( :( Dont understand it, dont know why!! Its just a fact. And it sux. but its all good.. Right Troy?

catman

we tried to keep ya'll florida guys running. ya'll sure do have some great bikes ,papa, orange crush, they looked good! orange just in case you're wondering, im the one who got u plugs
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

dynodon

 well now I know who you are !!, I was wondering.
Thanks for all the help!, you Ga. boys are airight ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Frank ............  158  ...............( outside lane )
i'll call ya tonite "Popski"     :-*
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Ok Ronnie! Give me a shout after 8:00 pm.  Get it rag!!!!

cutngrs

thanks cat man   tony you are the man   we had a great time :)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

#70
Frank give me a call the cylinders and head are ok ;) 912-537-1055
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

badcompanyracing

who's coming to the asphalt this weekend ;D?????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

catman

catman will be there to spectate only! 8) see ya'll there daniel :ThumbsUp.gif
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

cutngrs

spectate    right 8)  at the  girls :-[
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

PAPA_TRIBAL

Im still trying to figure out how they got all my ex wives to pose for those flyers for the wicked racing in douglas next weekend ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  Hey Tony!! I called but got voice mail. Will call ou back this evening.. Seee YA  Bro!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com