Seed Orchard-ONF 9/18/05

Started by GSPKurt, September 19, 2005, 01:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Here are some pictures of my ride with Stitch today around the Seed Orchard.
:-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

GSPKurt

The Seed Orchard is on FS88 between County Rd. 316 and Delancey.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Last two. :w

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Qdawg76

Nice pics, Getting some more practice time in for Stitch huh?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

GSPKurt

She is VERY nervous. She needs more seat time. :drive.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

susieblazer



  Hey, be sure to save us a spot on your dance card...........lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 19, 2005, 02:37:32 AM


  Hey, be sure to save us a spot on your dance card...........lol

Top of the card, Suse!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

grizzly04

hey kurt, i was nice to meet you yesterday. we had a good time and hopefully i'll see ya again soon.

GSPKurt

grizz-
It was great meeting you guys,too. Look forward to seeing you on a ride soon! ;D
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Kat1333

Awesome pics, sorry I missed it.  :'(  Well, we will get some ride time in this Sunday.  Hahuuuu   8)
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Bush Hog

I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state thing building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?

Bush Hog

I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?

jjamesbar

#13
Quote from: Bush Hog on October 02, 2005, 02:56:21 AM
I think I know where that area is.  Is it the next main north/south road east of FR88, and north of the 88 Store?  I used to hunt up in there.  I remember some state building about seeds I think.  Was it a good riding area?

thats the place joe.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Bush Hog

How are the trails up there?  We rode off 88 and between that road north to 314 or 316, whichever number that road is that goes to Ft McCoy.  I never did find the 88 store. :(

Jeff, how was yesterday's ride?

jjamesbar

it went well untill after lunch. we made good time untill 2 atv's started over heating and the motorcycles held us up. they must have not had much experience because they kept falling over. on the way back from the river a group made the wrong turn in the same place that happened on the rodman ride when we all got split up. i back tracked and found them about 2 miles from where we were.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got