What do you like?

Started by Kawirider17, August 24, 2005, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you Love Kawasaki,Suzuki,Honda more that Yamajunk?

Kawasaki,suzuki,honda all the way!
18 (42.9%)
Yamaha is sh**
5 (11.9%)
I love Yamaha
19 (45.2%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Kawirider17

I'd Ride a Kawasaki,Suzuki and Honda any day over a Yamaha.There junk and arn't made right and break all the time.I had an 04 TTR 225 only had the thing for 4 months and it already started over heating.I would stop every few hours and let it cool off and it still would run like sh**.Aslo my starter was going bad and my battery would always die >:I even blew a fork seal and i dont ride hard at all only trails and a few times at croom and ocala(My friend Jacob has a boat motor made by Yamaha and its fairly new and we went out to the Island last weekend and when it was time to come back the rubber piece that held the gears up broke we had to go 10 miles at 10 mph and let me tell you its not fun and you get a 2nd degree burn :'(.My friend vinnie has a 2000 warrior and he takes really good care of it and the d**n reverse broke one day while he was riding.And everybody wonders why Banshee's are in the shop all the time It's because Yamaha doesnt know how to make sh**.So that is why im buying a KFX400 ;D becasue the only thing that broke on my friends kawasaki was one bolt on the foot guard and its an 04 and he rides the hell out of it.Sorry all you Yamaha fans but That company sucks.Get a Kawasaki,Suzuki or honda  >:D Thanks David p.s. I know my Name says Yamaharider15 but i cant change it otherwise id change it to Kawiboy >:D

TRX350_On_The_Rack

You can still change your name the last time I checked
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Kawirider17


gery350

#3
there's two kind of people in this world.
those that can handle the power of a yamaha..........
and those that cant and ride everything else. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

i love yamaha and suzuki :T

Toomey

I'm going from a blaster to a YZ250 hopefully.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

If you think Yamaha is bad then you've never owned a Polaris :banghead.gif  ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

I've riden everything but a Kawi, and I prefer Honda, but this thread is just like the chevy or ford stuff,,,,mostly opinions.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Kawirider17

Quote from: Toomey954 on August 24, 2005, 04:46:33 PM
I'm going from a blaster to a YZ250 hopefully.

Dude dont make that mistake buy a Kx250 :)

stump66

My Shee rocks out and my polaris is like a cadilac on the trails,my sons 440ex isn't to shabby either. Allot is in how they are maintained from new. When I buy a bike or quad first thing I do is totally disassemble every nut and bolt and put it back so if I get stuck its my fault because of what I did wrong not what someone "said" was done to the bike.They all have there good and bad years and mo9dels I guess.
Just my 2 cents  ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Quad32x

Heck  with  yall.  E-Ton  rules !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

My blood bleeds yellow and blue.   >:D   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

jaxdawg2

i think i will go with yahama.  the yfz and banshee seems to be able to do anything

53yfz450

suzuki is garbage yamaha all the way. who in their right mind would buy a suzuki. 2:L yamaha is  :Fp followed buy handa  :Sp and then a gas gas 2:L j/k
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

GSPKurt

What the hell is a handa? Is that like a soozookee?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

53yfz450

sorry i was typing fast you never mak errors.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Kawirider17


Dr.Dirt

I like Yamaha than Honda and then Kawaski and I just wouldnt ever really want to own a Suzuki. I was looking into getting a Brute Force 650 but I didn't want to spend that mcuh money to get into atving. So I got a Blaster. It's a 2 stroke and I wouldnt trade it for any 4 poke around. I also have had no problems what so ever with my Blaster.

rubicon500kid

i love honda and my next bike will be eather a ricon or a 450r (both probly)  but i think suzkie is good and kaw but i have all ways thought the polairs and the yamadogs suck
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Chillinthemost

I like whichever one I own at the time, Right now it happens to be a Yamaha
Brand loyalty, ye whatever. I have owned chevy, ford, dodge, toyota, jeep, honda, yamaha, susuki, kasea, kawasaki. I can honestly say that all of them were a pleasure to own. I think I must take care of my toys, because they take care of me.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Southern4x4

mostly honda but anything that runs and goes in deep mud lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Numkut

Quote from: Kawirider16 on August 24, 2005, 04:13:47 PM
I'd Ride a Kawasaki,Suzuki and Honda any day over a Yamaha.There junk and arn't made right and break all the time.I had an 04 TTR 225 only had the thing for 4 months and it already started over heating.I would stop every few hours and let it cool off and it still would run like sh**.Aslo my starter was going bad and my battery would always die >:I even blew a fork seal and i dont ride hard at all only trails and a few times at croom and ocala(My friend Jacob has a boat motor made by Yamaha and its fairly new and we went out to the Island last weekend and when it was time to come back the rubber piece that held the gears up broke we had to go 10 miles at 10 mph and let me tell you its not fun and you get a 2nd degree burn :'(.My friend vinnie has a 2000 warrior and he takes really good care of it and the d**n reverse broke one day while he was riding.And everybody wonders why Banshee's are in the shop all the time It's because Yamaha doesnt know how to make sh**.So that is why im buying a KFX400 ;D becasue the only thing that broke on my friends kawasaki was one bolt on the foot guard and its an 04 and he rides the hell out of it.Sorry all you Yamaha fans but That company sucks.Get a Kawasaki,Suzuki or honda  >:D Thanks David p.s. I know my Name says Yamaharider15 but i cant change it otherwise id change it to Kawiboy >:D

Maybe if you'd take care of it... I've had my 2002 TTr 250 for 3 1/2 years and I beat the crap out of that thing and I've I had four freinds and my brother learn on it. It looks like junk but with my oil changes and other basic mantinence it runs like a pro. Learn to take care of your stuff then maybe you can handle a yamaha.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com