2006 YFZ450.

Started by svtbolt04, September 17, 2005, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I got one. Today I signed the papers. It is blue. Amazing ride. (by me I mean my mom but my money, her credit). That is all. I will try to get pictures tomarrow.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Njoutlaw88

congrads! Do u have a job?

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250

I saw this thing tonight, it's badass.

svtbolt04

Really? at the tram? Did you come up and ask if I could take you for a ride... Not sure, but I told whoever that came up that I was low on gas and I needed to adjust my suspention


823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com