new truck

Started by Chillinthemost, September 16, 2005, 10:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

 :)Not really new, its got 5000 miles now but I just learned to post pics
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Prairie Master

looks good .......

Be careful of what mods you do to it... you don't want ford saying no about warranty work especially the engine
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

dude,,,,you got room at your house for another kid?

thinking of adopting me? ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GSPKurt

Chillin'-

:bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

tires

ups only brought 3 of my tires and the box with the valve stems and lug nuts is MIA. It should all be here Mon., then I'll post a pic of it finished.
   

    CAUSE STOCK SUCKS :) :)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Glad I had my clothes on. Didnt notice the reflection till I posted the pic.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Quad32x

chillin  trust  me.  Where  all  glad !!! :G :O
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Nice wheels!  Hope you didn't have to get this one because you had to haul us scumbags out of your place to Eureka in the back of the old one  ;D  Or did someone make another "dude pool" in the back?  :D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

nice!  is  that  a 6 inch lift?
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Smoknbanshee

atleast it is a ford.....nice truck chillin, and nice lift, nice rims.....where do you work again? because the orange juice place is not paying me enough....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Moose

Man that is nice.  :T
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Chillinthemost

Smoke, I bought the truck with all the money I won at YOUR sand drags :) Git it RAG
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

SSRancher

That's a sweet azz truck! I like the color.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

BANSHEE_B

Banshee's FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

Njoutlaw88


Chuck_Norris

Quote from: broncoman on September 17, 2005, 07:42:44 AM
looks good .......

Be careful of what mods you do to it... you don't want ford saying no about warranty work especially the engine
He'll  just bring it to me and we'll get-r-done

Anoriginal

I saw it in person right after he finished. Naturually, he had to drive it by and show me. I spent numerous hours online yesterday looking up prices on the same lift kit for my truck and figuring out which tires I need.
All I can say is, the truck looks great at the new height.

Thanks Matt.....when my wife sees the boxes arriving, looks into our checking account and realizes about $4k is gone, I'm blaming it on you.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 18, 2005, 10:40:23 PM
Quote from: broncoman on September 17, 2005, 07:42:44 AM
looks good .......

Be careful of what mods you do to it... you don't want ford saying no about warranty work especially the engine
He'll  just bring it to me and we'll get-r-done

I hope you have luck then i have been having of my 2005 250 powerstroke.. its been to the dealership twice!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Chillin sweet ride, you need that to pull that huge trailer of yours.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 17, 2005, 08:21:38 AM
dude,,,,you got room at your house for another kid?

thinking of adopting me? ;-)

Id@

How about me?   ;D

Nice truck!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com