Makes you think twice about a Corvette's handling

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, September 16, 2005, 04:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Gamer

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 16, 2005, 04:17:31 PM
http://www.alldumb.com/item/15311/

If you ever play any race games on the Xbox or PS2 the Corvette does not handle very well at all.  I've never driven one so I wouldn't know other than playing it on a game.

big-daddy

he hit the truck at 150+ and lived!

Thats great in my book, also the wipers work good.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

svtbolt04

Vettes have the turning radious of a small dump truck... They suck. But with the power in the wheels, you can just put the pedal to the floor and swing the rear out.

I drove an automatic one.. Year 2004. I know from experience.


Also, 160mph? The police cruisers cant go more than 140 and he wasnt really losing them.. I am guessing it was about 130 but still 130 and hitting a truck.. He is a lucky man.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda328i

Vettes suck, just an overrated pile of plastic.  For an awseome thrill ride--->  BMW, the ultimate driving machine!!!   :drive.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Numkut

Quote from: Honda328i on September 16, 2005, 10:15:35 PM
Vettes suck, just an overrated pile of plastic.  For an awseome thrill ride--->  BMW, the ultimate driving machine!!!   :drive.gif

My dad used to have a BMW M-roadster that thing hauled, we hit 140 in it once that was enough for me.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com