Underhills or l-cross

Started by bf750superduty, September 13, 2005, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bf750superduty

anyone going to underhills instead of l-cross? I have been hearing that alot of people do that, but i wasnt sure how many actually show up at underhills on the same weekend as l-cross. Does anyone know if underhills fills up on l-cross weekend?
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

FOREMANRON

WHERE IS UNDERHILLS AND HOW BIG IS IT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

PureLogic

Kodiaksuperduty we are undecided as to which event we are going to go to. We will try to keep you posted. RDJ. Take your choice of either 95 or the Turnpike. Take the 714 Martin HWY exit and head to the west. As you are heading west for a while you will see some Bamboo poles painted red white and blue on your left. Admission is $10.00 per person and be prepared to have fun. The Underhill's is not a very large compound but is very fun. Probably around a total  250 acres of riding.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

Hey Purelogic, for what it's worth, we were out at Underhills the last holiday weekend, and the cow poop was way out of hand.. He had the gate closed that goes from the camping area into the big mudhole, and when you go through it, there is cows and cow poop everywhere. Couldn't ride without riding in it..... Just a little FYI. I liked it better when he didn't have the cows...
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

qt314nfla

I'll be at MSG for sure.  Only Q is whether it will be Friday night or Saturday.

yunt2ride

My group will be at MSG. PureLogics, you gotta come out there. We shall be there Friday night
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddyGurl101

If I don't work Sunday, I will be at Underhill's.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SwampRat

I'll be at MS&G early Saturday morning.  Just talked with the PureLogics and they are leaving tonight for MS&G.  See ya in the mud.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

enniehall

THIS SUCKS!!I don't have my bike anymore its been F.U.B.A.R ed. I'd still like to meet some of you guys, where do ya'll usually go out there?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

rubicon500kid

ill be going to the october msg for sure with my cuzin and his new bike but i want to hit up underhills befor that im also going to ocala i was wodering is any one going to under hills the weekend of the first i was thinking of going there or 8th streat and 137th
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: kodiaksuperduty on September 13, 2005, 02:39:48 PM
anyone going to underhills instead of l-cross? I have been hearing that alot of people do that, but i wasnt sure how many actually show up at underhills on the same weekend as l-cross. Does anyone know if underhills fills up on l-cross weekend?

How many people actually show up at Underhill's ??? Is it worth skippin out on L-Cross to go ??? & Is there room for trucks to bogg ?
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

MuddyGurl101

There is room for truck. And the cow poop is not as bad as everyone has been saying. I was out there 2 weeks ago!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com