Technology is a great thing

Started by Flea_Jumper, September 16, 2005, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

Just checking in from a ship about, well in the middle of nowhere. LOL  Will be home tommorow to post our cruise pics.  Had a ball, to bad its almost coming to an end.


Gamer

I'll be going on my cruise on Sept. 24th. for 7 days.  Can't wait.  I'll have to see about internet access on my ship.  I'm sure they have it.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

cool, We'll be on a cruise in November. I can't wait.
NO KIDS FOR 5 DAYS  :drink.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Gamer

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 16, 2005, 11:39:18 AM
gamer, what ship will you be on?

I think it's called the Victory through carnival cruise ships.  Have to check with the wife.

Gamer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 16, 2005, 12:12:21 PM
cool, We'll be on a cruise in November. I can't wait.
NO KIDS FOR 5 DAYS  :drink.gif

We are unfortunately bringing the kids with us.  They do have a play area to send them to though.   :)

Flea_Jumper

If you have never  been you will have a ball.  We were on the Insperation also with Carnival.  These guys really know how to take care of their customers.  Open food 24/7, I gained at least 10 pounds, fun activities all day long and well into the night.  The only thing that should change is the drinks, they have to find a way to incorporate these into the cost of the cruise.  Drinks are between 5 and 8 bucks a pop.  After 5 days it get costly, thank God we arent heavy drinkers.

Yes there are plenty of activities to keep the kids busy.  They even have teen activities until 11 pm every day.

Hope you guys enjoy,  pics to follow.

mudmonkey

ive gone on a couple of cruises to the bahamas, and *depending on what ship*, they not only have a place for kids *which by the way, they do ALOT of stuff, my lil sis didnt wanna leave it* but they also have a great place for teenagers! its this lil place *next to the arcade  ::) for teenagers *12-19* can hang out. they open at like 7 am and close at 1am *on somenights they stay open to like 3 am* i spent MOST of my time there!  :P  i know it was with the carnival cruise lines, but i am not sure what ship it was............ :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com