Don't used free Aol Cd's from store.

Started by americanhighlander, September 15, 2005, 09:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 >:( For all members out there

Don't install anying aol web browser's from cd file
they will mess up your Ie all reg files with Ie.And
if you get them anying store for free to pick up,
So don't pick them cd's up at stores again.

I'm warning you all people that uses all winxp's win2000 and win98se
so it will screw your settings and your Ie reg files too.  :F :gr.

Yestday I had re install my windows and format my pc and
the other day I have over install windows again.

So if  have any of your friends,family members out there
tell them about this  free aol cd where get them at stores free.
So don't trust  installing Ie cd files inside aol dir's.
So take them put them in mircowave for 5secs
and hang them as christmas orentments. lol

I had stay up 3am yestday to do all my media  stuff
and  finshed all them even my windows.It took me 5half hours
yestday afternoon.finshed my rest of my stuff this morning and unitill
early evening hours. :'( >:(

:ThumbsUp.gif
I always love your atvflorida.com atv site and you talk about
alot neat stuff on atvs and new riding
places and good times and bad times
and I always love your photos and for sale your on used atvs.


thanks,
amhighlander 8)

Good night to you all out there.
Now i can catch some sleep :)


This had been updated.I had fix the
words in pargraphs.I'm sorry about it.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 15, 2005, 09:55:51 PM
bro iv said it a million times
www.spellcheck.net
>:(

lol the bad part is most of it is spelled right, he needs grammar check or something
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FloridaATVs-com

[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

susieblazer


  Where is this person from originally, the use of the english language is awful!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

I pmed him and he said he was born and raised in america. Maybe we need to give him a break and he is less fortunate and can't really read or write well. If this is the case I do apologize for my comments.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I understood him and it only took a couple of  :drink.gif to do it  :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

#7
 :drink.gif :spit.gif :K
Alot sodas  can do that to you.  :'(
I'm sorry must misspell I must been over rushing on typing  and I was try hurry to bed :K :Z.
It was long day yestday and the other day was very long night and begining late afternoon that was one 3am thing on first post i just in here.Plus sitting at pc all day and it can mess up your eyes for many hours.Good thing i turn down on brightness on pc screen. :Approve.gif

>:( :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr
I won't do that aol Internet explorer
installing that again it really screw things up bad.And it had
to many danr bugs in it to slow  down your pc.



Well I'm going lock this  topic next week.  ;)


thanks, 8)
amhighlander

I'm from lake city FL area.I'm about 28miles to
west of I75.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400

you coulda ditched IE and downloaded firefox.... its better anyways.  i dont know why anyone would want to use AOL anways. ::)

rl.

eric

Quote from: americanhighlander on September 16, 2005, 08:38:09 PM
:drink.gif :spit.gif :K
Alot sodas  can do that to you.  :'(
I'm sorry must misspell I must been over rushing on typing  and I was try hurry to bed :K :Z.
It was long day yestday and the other day was very long night and begining late afternoon that was one 3am thing on first post i just in here.Plus sitting at pc all day and it can mess up your eyes for many hours.Good thing i turn down on brightness on pc screen. :Approve.gif

>:( :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr
I won't do that aol Internet explorer
installing that again it really screw things up bad.And it had
to many danr bugs in it to slow  down your pc.



Well I'm going lock this  topic next week.  ;)


thanks, 8)
amhighlander

I'm from lake city FL area.I'm about 28miles to
west of I75.


It's all good Amhighlander...keep postin brother. Its kinda cool figuring out what you spelled sometimes. Makes me think for a change ;D 

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com