MOD'S BONES ETC... PLEASE READ

Started by stump66, September 15, 2005, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Bones And Mod's!!!!!!!!!!!   
              would be beneficial to register with the state as a NFP (NIT FOR PROFIT) organization. This would do several things like having dealers and/or manufactures of goods give to US at a decent price OR FREE goods/services, promote the sport and get a foot in the door with uncle Sam, not just be a bunch of enthusiast looking for assistance in all we do. Its very cheap to do and those places (the dealers and such) have to donate somewhere for TAX purposes anyway.  You don' charge a register fee anyway.I can do the leg and a 1/2 work getting in touch with the powers that be and the proper forms?  What do you all think, its not asking uncle Sam to step in or step on anybodies toes but after thinking about it, the idea's and possibilities are endless. Its not what ya' know its who.
:H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H

stump
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

gery350

i may be wrong, but i believe this is a"for profit" website.
all those adds are not on there for free. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

stump66

#3
Thats why I asked. But just cause they pay doesn't mean you make a profit.?? I was just brain storming, Haven't seen anything back yet but it was just an iea.  ::)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Interesting. I will make Bones aware of this thread so he can make that decision.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com