Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

I'm going up from Ft. Laud.  We're leaving prob Friday sometime, and staying with my parents that night (they live on the south side of the forest).  But it's not hard to get to Eureka from there.  let me know

MuddyGurl101

What time do you think you are leavinf Friday? I have to work until 5.....

Anybody else leaving after work?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

backinsaddle

Not sure what time.  I usually like to leave in time to beat the west palm traffic as that can easily add an hour to the trip, and I don't know if my wife has to work.  There's a chance we would leave that late, I'll talk to my wife and get her thoughts.

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: backinsaddle on September 14, 2005, 05:23:10 PM
Not sure what time.  I usually like to leave in time to beat the west palm traffic as that can easily add an hour to the trip, and I don't know if my wife has to work.  There's a chance we would leave that late, I'll talk to my wife and get her thoughts.

Alright let me know!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

team_quad_green

yes Im leaving after work and other things
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Bigscrb15

imma have to drop outta this one, looks like I will be in Georgia. Yall have fun and I look forward to riding another time
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Grizzlygirl

#181
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class "class canceled"

  The Grizz Family Staying at Elite                   4* Ute 
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
   Susieblazer                                                   2  sport 
    Spacerider                                                     1 * sport 
   Bigscrub79                                                    1   ute #
   Ppark350SE                                                 1    sport 
    Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
   Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
    Seabeejim                                                   2  ute
    dirtygrl80                                                     1 ute-sport
    GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      2 *ute 1#
     450RRRR                                                         3 sport
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120
    Muddmxr
    Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                             3*sport
    Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
    Kat1333                                                  2 sport*
    Jeffgre                                                     1 sp
    WheelieBoy                                              2*sport
    Chris505                                                  4 sport
    Team  quad  green                                   3 ute
   MuddyGurl101                                            1 ute
I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

jbbj220

I am also going to have to drop out as I will be working. Was looking forward to this as I had so much fun and meet some really nice people.  :'(

HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

jbbj WORK, Illcall you in sick so you can go ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jbbj220

Thanks, BIGWORM, but it is the first of the new year for us and lots to do. Plus with the past 2 storms we are really busy flying and people all over the place.

Like I said, HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

qt314nfla

Quote from: jbbj220 on September 15, 2005, 11:08:13 PM
Thanks, BIGWORM, but it is the first of the new year for us and lots to do. Plus with the past 2 storms we are really busy flying and people all over the place.

Like I said, HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE

   Jim,

I'll write ya a Dr.'s note.  Just let me know what's ailing you. ;D

~Demon_Boy~

uhh i got to drop out of it we need a trailor and the 300ex's starter switch broke

mudmonkey

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy~ on September 16, 2005, 12:26:17 AM
uhh i got to drop out of it we need a trailor and the 300ex's starter switch broke

oh well that stinks!   :-\  maybe next time  :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Qdawg76

looks like this ride is Shrinking, Should still be fun.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Grizzlygirl

still have 53 coming. It should bea fun ride
  Mama Grizz

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

wheelie_boy

By emergency contact number do u mean cell number, if so mine is (786) 423 6554.  and ill be on the sport ride.
05 kx 250f

svtbolt04

I want to go, but I will have just got back from my race weekend.. So I will be all out of money... DANG!! Oh well. I think me and atvtrailor are going to setup a ride in mid october and anyone is welcome to come along, but it will be a sport ride mostly.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

team_quad_green

I have 2 more utilities coming with me so a total of 3 tqg
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Seabeejim

Who's going to lead the ride now, if JJ isn't going? 
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Chillinthemost

When did JJ say he wasn't going?  I havn't had the pleasure of meeting the Grizz yet but Jeff told me the Grizz knows his way around the forest and coming from Jeff that says a lot.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

IT200

I'm trying to talk a friend into going. He has lived up in the north end of the forest for over twenty years. He knows every single trail like the back of his hand. I'm sure if no one else wants to step forward he would do it.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

jjamesbar

i havent read all the posts yet but i dont believe i told anyone that im not going. as far as i know im still down. ive been off line for a few weeks as i have been busey with other things. im still trying to get the big bear running. if i dont have it running by october ill borrow one.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 18, 2005, 02:31:22 AM
When did JJ say he wasn't going?  I havn't had the pleasure of meeting the Grizz yet but Jeff told me the Grizz knows his way around the forest and coming from Jeff that says a lot.

in my opinion grizz is a first class guy and he knows the forest very good. you cant not like the grizz and his family.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got