contacting the owner of atv florida

Started by The hyrbid kid, September 14, 2005, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann


::)


now I know it's all fun, and I gotta admit,,,Gery you actually got me to laugh out loud,,,literally.

but this kid is just trying to help the site while grabbing some business for his grand ma.

I personally would love to get a nice polo shirt done with some tasteful lettering of the website's name on it.  My company has a policy that you can only wear t-shirts on Friday and only plain t-shirts,,,nothing printed on them,,,,but polo-shirts are OK as long as the logo is very small.

I'd love to wear one.

hey kid, can you get me some prices of what your grand ma would charge for just doing up some 1" high lettering in black or dark green "ATVFlorida.com", or would she charge per letter?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stump66

Ida, askbones if it would be benificial to regester wit the state as a NFP (NIT FOR PROFIT)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

yeah ida. i agree i would actually like a hat with atvflorida.com on it. let me know kid. thanks........
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

NYRAPTOR

i'd like to have 2 rabbits with pancakes on their heads please.

mrbones

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 15, 2005, 11:39:45 PM
i'd like to have 2 rabbits with pancakes on their heads please.

lol, I'll take that too.  :T
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com