Good bye salt springs / elite resort

Started by cain73, September 15, 2005, 04:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

I called yesterday only to find out that they were booked for the dates in September that I wanted to go, but that the cabins will be closed as of October. They said that the cabins are being renovated and then sold  :( The lady I talked to said that she had no idea what was to become of them after the sale.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

yea i feel your pain cain. i posted the same thing in one of the group ride threads. ocklawaha has some cabins though but you gotta be very polite with your atv.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

racemanfl

I called to and got same answer. I ask how much for and she said she wasnt sure but only that it would be over $100,000.00

Man that is a lot of money for those small cabin without owning your own lot and you will have to pay maintence fee on top of that

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

they are smoking some burning plastic fumes if they think that anyone other than some people from NYC would pay more then $60K for them things way the crap out there.

I need to get away from the puter, I'm rambling.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Chris505

I was up there saturday heading to rodman,, and we stopped and had breakfest at the resturant in front of the elite..
So i went over to the office to try and find some info... There are also selling the rv sites.
They have them posted on the front windows of the office...
I remember one that was sold for $57,ooo for 5236 square feet,,, That is an rv site in elite..


I tried to ask the lady about the cabins but she had not much  info,,, the only thing she knows is that
October 1st they are closing the cabins and renavating them and when they are all done they will be sold....
She also said you will get a deed and own the land under and or around the cabin,, she said there will be different size's depending which cabin you buy ,,, but mostly will have enough for 2 cars to park....
she had no idea of how much and how they will be advertised for selling,,,
but from the rv sites that were on the wall as SOLD, i do not think the $100,000 is that far from what the cabins will sell for...
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Bigscrb15

the rv  sites have always been for sale they have like 5 million sites there and they rent the ones that are sold for the people that own them also, i think.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

NYRAPTOR

"people from NYC"  ;D  thanks ida. i was just about to buy 1 ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 15, 2005, 11:20:05 PM
"people from NYC"  ;D  thanks ida. i was just about to buy 1 ;)

what can ya say about them yankees ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

what can ya say about them yankees ;-)
A LOT ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

NYRAPTOR


Chuck_Norris


racemanfl

Time share would be ok but they are out right selling these

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com