PITIFULL

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), September 14, 2005, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I heard on the news last night about a lady that recieved 2000 dollars from fema on a credit card to help out with her needs and bought a 800 dollar pocket book. that just gripes my a$$. :gr :banghead.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm sure she was already a welfare recipient and saw free money. The store should be punished/fined for selling her the purse. They new where that card came from.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

if true, I hope she enjoys the purse and lives off of PB and J sammiches for a year.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Are there any restrictions on that card? Doesn't really make sense buying something like an $800.00 purse, but it's their money and we will always have people who are bad with their finances.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

stump66

The gov should have had the money better allotted before just handing out cash, rent voicheers,fuel vouchers, food vouchers.
I believe the only reason it was done this way was to shut up a bunch of people screaming and crying because of their own stupidity and not following the orders to GET OUT and for electing an incompetant fool such as Nagin.
It was hush money
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I heard that on the radio yesterday!

FEMA should call the debit co (VISA maybe?) and dispute the charge and have it charged back to the store!!!!!!!

Njoutlaw88

I heard that on the mj morning show.

Pat

This is the same type of person that was walking out of the Walmart with the battery powered kids' car...the real large one that two small kids can sit in.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Quad32x

 :cursing.gif :F :gr    You  dont  want  me  to  say  how  I  really  feel !! >:( >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GSPKurt

That doesn't surprise me one bit. There will always be lowlives that milk the system. They'll have to answer to a higher authority someday. :gr :gr :gr
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 14, 2005, 08:34:09 AM
if true, I hope she enjoys the purse and lives off of PB and J sammiches for a year.

Id@
ahhhhh.... I am doing that now ;)

enniehall

You know it's people like that who ruin it for everyone else down there.  How ungreatful and ridiculous is that indiviual!!!  I am certain there are people and families up there using their cards as wisely as they can but it's people like that woman, the thefts, the rapist and any of the other people who don't want to help themselves that make me sick to my stomach and make not want to help with the relief efforts.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I agree with stump66 they should of done some kind of vouchers ???
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jbbj220

Who do you fault for something like this? The woman who had probley never seen $2000 in one place in her life? Unless of corse it was payment for the dope she was selling. Or FEMA ot whoever gave her the card. Most of the people that I saw lined up to get thoes cards had never had that much money in their lives, so we should expect nothing else. Should have given them vouchers so they could only spend it for things that were needed, food houseing or cloths. This fraud is only going to get worse not better, and it starts with the mayor of N.O. and the gov. of LA.

Da** why do you start things like this it just fires me up.

   Jim,

   
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

jbbj, because I like firing you up ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

gery350

pretty soon you'll be seeing those cards, vouchers, foodstamps, etc. on ebay. 

$2,000.00 voucher = $1.00 starting bid, $20.00 buy it now!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: gery350 on September 15, 2005, 11:36:03 AM
pretty soon you'll be seeing those cards, vouchers, foodstamps, etc. on ebay. 

$2,000.00 voucher = $1.00 starting bid, $20.00 buy it now!

I'll pay $20  ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 14, 2005, 08:25:52 AM
I'm sure she was already a welfare recipient and saw free money. The store should be punished/fined for selling her the purse. They new where that card came from.

Amen!

YFZ450AndyH

$2000 = a lot of dope for most people.....

jbbj220

Quote from: YFZ450AndyH on September 15, 2005, 02:24:09 PM
$2000 = a lot of dope for most people.....

Just what I was thinking. Buy $2000 worth of dope cut it sell for $8000. Buy more sell it and it goes on and on.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: jbbj220 on September 15, 2005, 02:47:11 PM
Quote from: YFZ450AndyH on September 15, 2005, 02:24:09 PM
$2000 = a lot of dope for most people.....

Just what I was thinking. Buy $2000 worth of dope cut it sell for $8000. Buy more sell it and it goes on and on.

I know not to buy from you  2:L
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

dreth

can i get quad parts with mine?
























































b:r

Magnum330

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 14, 2005, 08:36:27 AM
Are there any restrictions on that card? Doesn't really make sense buying something like an $800.00 purse, but it's their money and we will always have people who are bad with their finances.

I thought some of that money came out of my check every other week. If so that's my money their spending. Funny how people who work can't get help when they really need it. Then you have people finding more ways to get out of work and get all the help.

Well when the next hurricane comes through I hope she can fit in that purse and stay safe.  :gr
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

grass-catcher

The sad thing there will be people in places other than New Orleans
in Miss and Al that want get this help.To shut people from crying about
racial inequality they are going to spend money like a drunken sailor
to pacify people.This incident want be the first nor the last.Sad to say
these smaller areas will be lower on the priority scale.Jeb Bush should
go over there and show them how to get recovery started,

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com