Exhaust Shoot Out For The 400ex

Started by Asphaltdragon, September 14, 2005, 11:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

This article helped me decide which full exhaust to get.

http://www.atvnews.com/output.cfm?id=30961 

Notice the Sparks Exhaust has the highest horse power gain :o

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

cain73

Great article. It's good to see actual dyno numbers instead of outragous claims of "9 horsepower increase!" when looking for a new exhaust.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

stump66

GREAT ARTICLE DRAGON. The only reason my sons has the Trinity system is I think it was bought with the Trinity 440 kit. Anyway thanx a bunch.

I must also comend you on your video work in the vid section. I hope that you take your talents there and male good for yourself!
:Fp
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com