imusicshare.com

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 14, 2005, 07:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Quote from: RL400 on September 14, 2005, 07:38:02 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 14, 2005, 07:33:44 PM
I browse this website, and many others using Ares. I have about 40 songs on this computer and not one has gave me a problem. No pop ups... Ever..

internet explorer should have never been created, its probably the most unsafe every-day program that you can use on a computer.

rl.

i agree
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Asphaltdragon

itunes.com safe, user friendly, no crap to weed thu & in has the polished Mac look 8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 14, 2005, 07:02:26 PM
newsgroups people,,,newsgroups.

never heard of bit torrent,,,,whasat?

Id@

It's the greatest thing since sliced bread. You can find anything you want including songs. The easiest and fastest client I found is Bit Lord. The best place I've found for files is SuprNova's b@stard child www.mininova.org
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com