Bush on a recent vacation

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 10, 2005, 07:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Just taking a break during a trip to the disaster area

[attachment deleted by admin]
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

apkkfx400


dreth


Chillinthemost

That a boy George, catch them some food
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Quad32x

Where  my  gov-ment ?  Where  my  food ?  Oh , dare  it  be !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Ain't dat a whole batch of dat T. Gumbo soup behind dem?  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

The more I look at it the harder I laugh. That's, how do you say it .......PRICELESS!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gery350

thats the funniest thing i've seen in a while ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... I thought ya'll would get a kick out of that.... I love the look on Sr's face.
By the way, I am pro Bush, I just thought this was really funny.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Numkut

Every time I look at that I laugh, are those people in the background sposed to be breaking into the store? Thats what I got out of it. Bush Sr 's face is priceless.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

FloridaATVs-com

Saw this earlier too. Obvious Photoshop job, but clever.

http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

grsricky

Even though I couldn't help but laugh, but terrible sense of humor >:D. Too many people died for us to make a mockery of this catastrophe, my 2 cents. I wouldn't be too happy if someone made jokes about Hurricane Andrew. Spent weeks armed and patrolling my neighborhood against looters!
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

Da_Mtg_Man

I've thought about that, I want to make it clear that I am in no way making light of what happened on the northern Gulf coast. That entire area is devistated and my heart goes out to everyone involved. However, In my mind, This is simply a funny picture.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

#15
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 13, 2005, 07:11:14 PM
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.



i second that.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

looks like snopes doesnt like hotlinking, i hosted it now so the big green tongue is gone
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

grsricky

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 13, 2005, 07:11:14 PM
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.



Great since of humor! Hahaha, I hope your family brings a stand up comedian at your wake!
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

MuddyGurl101

Got this emailed to me today:

Some facts about President Bush...

• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).

• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.

• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.

• Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.

• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.

• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.

• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.

• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gery350

Its funny cause all i see is:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH  BLAH
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

I  cant  help  it.  Its  just  funny ! :L 2:L :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

grsricky

Some facts about President Bush...

• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
-Seriously don't be Naive ;)
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
-Economy started to slow down before Bush took office
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
-We ARE at War. :(
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
-In business it's called an adjustment :N
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you're saying he's for the poor. :o
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
-I've never met a poor politician, Keep White Water in mind :-[
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
-Clinton had his vacations in HOUSE :-[ :-[
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
-Self preservation, He had to do something because of the 9/11 insult
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
-We are at War. :N
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
-No other President invaded as many countries as the Clinton Administration
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
-Resented by WHOM. Those that loved us? We don't need any sympathy
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
-9/11 didn't happen to them, It's begun on them, let's see what they will do
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States
-Yeah, sure, let the bad guys fine tune their operation.

One thing is certain, the opposition has turned 9/11 into a political vector to point the finger. But when it happened everyone was for the invasion, now that it's turning sour everyone is turning their backs.
They say republicans protect corporate America, Enron folded and all these CEO are being indicted and jailed, are you saying these inappropriations started happening under Bush. Why didn't the previous administration go after these law breakers. HMMMMM!
Now you know why are stock market went down because Corporate America can't use creative accounting principles anymore.
Remember the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!!!
And it hurts me to see people using Iraq as an instrument to attack Bush, please respect our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line for us.
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com